#8 Obion Central vs #6 Westview

Purple & Gold Standard

I wouldn't call 22-3 "major problems".... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There are some "major problems" at Westview. It starts at the top and rolls downhill. They didn't play well against OC due to these problems.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, Westview has problems... They keep winning and give all the top teams tough games. Yea, say you lost by 18, but before OC's final run the game was very close. You're crazy to think Westview has problems. They could very well wind up in Murfreesboro this year. What kind of problem is that? I have no doubt Westview's coaching staff knows what they're doing. You have got to be a parent that is upset because underclassmen are playing in front of your child.

I was thinking something along the same lines.....But anyway...Westview lost to OC because they got outplayed....

Hey GC...You see where Pate had 16 last night??...She's coming on here when it's starting to count.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I love it...Two first time posters come out throwing darts...I smell agenda.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No, just tired of listening to people who don't know what's going on behind scenes. I don't think that Westview is the best team. I am just making a point that there are some things going on with the team. We all know that it affects their game. Not throwing darts. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was thinking something along the same lines.....But anyway...Westview lost to OC because they got outplayed....

Hey GC...You see where Pate had 16 last night??...She's coming on here when it's starting to count.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes I did! Good Job to her! She's obviously fitting in well at OC. I still like our end of the trade a little better, lol. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Tell you what....

You mention your name on here and tell your story...

You didn't have a problem calling out this man.....You shouldn't have a problem telling everyone who you are otherwise the posts from the new coachT users on this thread are very cowardly....

I don't see this thread continuing much longer going down the road it's heading though...It will and probably should get locked...

David Hart is a cancer to Westview. If you cant see it then ask some of the Westview people.

You my friend are an idiot....I guess someone who not only helps teach the game of basketball, but gives life lessons to these young ladies thru being a father figure to some who do not have one, to spending countless hours of his own time, alot away from HIS OWN family, and being a financial supporter to help do anything possible for these girls to succeed...If a person like this is a cancer, then if I were coaching high school girls, I would want this kind of cancer...

Go crawl back under that rock you came out from under...you are not in touch with the biggest part of the team...maybe your kid couldn't cut it, who knows!

Announcements