East Hickman Eagles

EastAdvocate

Does the middle school coach run the same offense? Confusing to follow here. How will the players respond to him. They all played for him in their middle school years, so they should be familiar with him and his style.

At least its settled now, should clear up some of the confusion.

I'm confused too.

How does the Fairview middle school coach moving up to Fairview High School clear up what I've been reading about the conflict at E. Hickman? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach harris doesn't want the east job! he didn't leave for nashville christian because he wanted to wait and see if his buddy at fairview could pull off a successful coup. which he did, so if his buddy gets the job at fairview vegas odds say coach harris makes his high school debut as a yellow jacket. home sweet home!

those that are worthy can forsee the truthful ways of dark hearts................ in accordance with the prophecy.

New head coach at Fairview, Chris Hughes, introduced Gary Harris to the players as his new assistant head coach today.

behold! tidings of the future that southcheathamfan spoke of.................. blockdown brings forth news that will enlighten and vindicate the souls of those trampled by easteaglemom17! her spirit will be vexed and fueled by her dislike of all things espoused by coach jones.............hard work, discipline, accountability in the classroom and to your team.......... she will still spew forth venom towards him and defend the king that abandoned his throne............in accordance with the prophecy!

This thread has gone from "at your throat" to weird....yet amusing in a monty python sort of way. Maybe it will finally die out, but before it does will someone please.......please tell me when spring practice is and if any scrimmages are in the works. Surely someone can look into their crystal ball and answer this.

How hard can it be?

EastAdvocate,

Okay, to take a break from all of the prognosticating...in talking to some of the players, I have learned that spring practice is scheduled for early to mid May (I'm not sure of the exact dates). I believe Coach Jones is trying to avoid conflicts with spring sports and, therefore, is having spring practice as late as he can. I believe that there are spring scrimmages scheduled with McEwen and Houston County. I will double check my sources and try to give an update with specific dates, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Steve P.

Yes it does. His mother will ride shotgun with him and be sergeant at arms and handle "all dem dare mean peoples to her boy"...........LOL

I bet there is one thing for sure. Matt Jones won't be on that bus. Witnesses say that a fifty something year old lady scared him pale and he ducked his tail and ran. Big ole tough coach that intimidates 15,16,and 17 old boys to quit because they don't want to join the army, put his tail between his legs and ran like a sissy.... Now that is funny. I would have paid admission to have seen that.

I bet there is one thing for sure. Matt Jones won't be on that bus. Witnesses say that a fifty something year old lady scared him pale and he ducked his tail and ran. Big ole tough coach that intimidates 15,16,and 17 old boys to quit because they don't want to join the army, put his tail between his legs and ran like a sissy.... Now that is funny. I would have paid admission to have seen that.

well i didn't witness it, but i too have heard about this story. all i can say is that i am glad that my children are safe and sound at a daycare in another county! if the story that i heard was true i admire coach jones for taking the high road and doing what was in his power to spare children and others from witnessing a crazed cursing fifty something daycare administrator who was threatening assault! talk about a big old tough coach intimidating 15,16 and 17 year old boys............

let me ask you something "intheknow00"........ if you had very young children, would you them exposed to her alleged behavior? wonder how she reacts when a kid wets their nap mat?

intheknow00:

Since you are aparantly "in the know", please do explain these intimidation techniques used by Coach Jones with specific examples. We have all learned from this thread that false allegations with no specifics are what make people run and hide...For example, where is that eaglemom17? She hasn't been back on this thread in a few days. (I have seen a lot of new users on this post, and I have a feeling eaglemom has decided to change her OR HIS identity!) I keep turning on the news each night in hopes to see the metropolis of Lyles and the supposedly "racist and harsh" Eagle football program on TV, but I haven't seen it yet! I have been waiting for the dark side of my hero to be exposed, but I haven't seen that side of him (or maybe my perspective is a bit more wise than others)... And now after all the uproar and false comments about him, you decide that you are going to post another post that makes false allegations about him....Please, just do explain to us these intimidation techniques, I would love to hear what they are....And remember, if anyone is "in the know" it is XANDO!

Wow, Xando seems to have a certain amount of insight (who is this guy?). And...I know that if a 50 year old woman threatened bodily harm to me in a day care, in front of very young and impressionable children, I would have...well, what would any half-intelligent individual have done? I would have walked away, quietly, which was probably the hardest thing to do.