Chattanooga Basketball

Bigghouse

they don't need praise to win games. Brainerd has been winning games they only lost to howard and austin east and the pinewood the #12 team in the nation and that was by 3 so winning games has been nothing they just lost the braggin rights games other then that they have been taking care of business so what are you talking about but like i said a 15 and 5 team is not considered a top team and these people talking about tyner central and even baylor lol but its all good brainerd will really surprise some people

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are talking about the Howard and Temple scrimmage get real. The football players which are the better players on the team had only been on the team for 2 or 3 days. They werent going to walk on the court and just start beating people.

TMAC ,you are a joke. Howard is no where near the team they been in the past nand Temple can beat anyone that they think that might give them a challege. I don't go to Temple or have a kid that go to Temple but 1A is the best Basketball in the Chattanooga area for this year. No more excuses, that is why your coach won't play Temple this year he knew they had everyone returning and said he was going to see how they match up with one of the best team in the state. Howard maybe will make it past the first round of the state and that a big deal for you guys this year. If team will come out and play Howard instead of stalling and make smart shot and box out there a few team in this city that can beat howard starting with Grace, CSAS and others.

they don't need praise to win games. Brainerd has been winning games they only lost to howard and austin east and the pinewood the #12 team in the nation and that was by 3 so winning games has been nothing they just lost the braggin rights games other then that they have been taking care of business so what are you talking about but like i said a 15 and 5 team is not considered a top team and these people talking about tyner central and even baylor lol but its all good brainerd will really surprise some people

Sounds like to me they have a darn good basketball team! Don't know much about them, but playing the #12 team in the country within 3 points says it all! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

TMAC ,you are a joke. Howard is no where near the team they been in the past nand Temple can beat anyone that they think that might give them a challege. I don't go to Temple or have a kid that go to Temple but 1A is the best Basketball in the Chattanooga area for this year. No more excuses, that is why your coach won't play Temple this year he knew they had everyone returning and said he was going to see how they match up with one of the best team in the state. Howard maybe will make it past the first round of the state and that a big deal for you guys this year. If team will come out and play Howard instead of stalling and make smart shot and box out there a few team in this city that can beat howard starting with Grace, CSAS and others.

Grace can't beat Silverdale.

CSAS got rocked at the TFP tourny at their place.

No one actually boxes out, which is a shame.

Walker Valley is still the best team in the area. Bar none.

Howard is 2.

Toss your hats and play bingo to decide the rest.

Howard is 2.

well this is the worst Howard team I've EVER seen. And Chatt ball is lookin horrible this yr!! BUT Howard's always top dogs yr in and yr out usually. And it's got to the point where the game is over before it starts cuz their name. And they gotta good record so you HAVE to include them. IF my boy William Moore wouldnt have got hurt CCS would be IT! No comp. But you can say if's all day, but hopefully things get better come state cuz chatt keeps gettin emarrassed.

Howard is 2.

CSAS lost by 12 to the eventual champion.....I don't think that that would qualify as "rocked", but then you are a runner not a basketball expert!

At times Red Bank has shown brilliance and others they've been beaten badly, just depends on the night and the matchups.

CSAS is still in the top ten in the area, but not up with Walker Valley and Howard, even now.

And no, i'm just an objective idea that's willing to say what everyone else tries to without the bias that comes with everyone else.

On a side note....congrats on signing with Xavier University!

At times Red Bank has shown brilliance and others they've been beaten badly, just depends on the night and the matchups.

CSAS is still in the top ten in the area, but not up with Walker Valley and Howard, even now.

And no, i'm just an objective idea that's willing to say what everyone else tries to without the bias that comes with everyone else.