Unsigned Players

wilsontd

Just wondering about any players from Tennessee who people thought would of signed onto a college program, but did not sign on Wednesday.

Brice Sharp, DB from Walker Valley, Monte Scotton RB/DB, Cleveland and the PunterKicker, Davis kid from Rhea County are some that I thought for sure would of been signed. I'm sure there are others, please comment.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering about any players from Tennessee who people thought would of signed onto a college program, but did not sign on Wednesday.

Brice Sharp, DB from Walker Valley, Monte Scotton RB/DB, Cleveland and the PunterKicker, Davis kid from Rhea County are some that I thought for sure would of been signed. I'm sure there are others, please comment.

Josh Davis is going to Austin Peay. Congratulations and good luck.

Wondering about these large school players from around Chattanooga:

-Deonte Lindsey RB-DB Bradley Central

-Monte Scotton RB-DB Cleveland

-Brice Sharp DB Walker Valley

-Turner Touchstone FB Walker Valley

-Todd Worley LB Hixson

-Joseph Kimpson DE McMinn County

-Bubba Haney WR Soddy-Daisy

-Jacob Moffett RB-DB Rhea County

It's too bad Tennessee Wesleyan no longer has a program and Lee doesn't have one, you could take the top non Division I-A or 1-AA players around and have an excellent Cleveland-Chattanooga area NAIA program. Nine from around Chattanooga signed with Carson-Newman.

I would have thought that Sam Bass or Precious V. from Oakland would have signed this week with some school.I know they have the talent to play at the next level Maybe 2priceless can fill me in on what's going on.

According to an insider at Oakland, both these guys are great kids but probably not Division 1-A or 1-AA players talent wise. A Division II school or NAIA school may be a good fit for them if their grades are where they need to be. There were only 57 Division 1-A guys in the whole state of TN and only 2 from Rutherford County and both of those were from Blackman. You would be surprised how much talent it takes to sign with a Divsion 1 school. The measurables have to be right (size, speed, height, etc) for their position and they must be very productive and then the grades must be right.

Well Daniel Hood from Catholic hasn't signed yet, but he has his options pretty open or so I've heard. Good luck to him

MATTHEW GOSSETT WHITE HOUSE KICKER-ONE OF THE BEST KICKERS AROUND WITHOUT A DOUBT.

MATTHEW PARKER- WHITE HOUSE BIG TIME PLAYER IM SURE HE WILL SIGN SOON SOMEWHERE

CHAD NEAL - WHITE HOUSE ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS TO EVER COME THRU WHITE HOUSE'S STORIED PROGRAM. A LITTLE UNDERSIZED BUT HAS THE TALENT AND HEART TO PLAY SOMEWHERE.

MATTHEW GOSSETT WHITE HOUSE KICKER-ONE OF THE BEST KICKERS AROUND WITHOUT A DOUBT.

MATTHEW PARKER- WHITE HOUSE BIG TIME PLAYER IM SURE HE WILL SIGN SOON SOMEWHERE

CHAD NEAL - WHITE HOUSE ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS TO EVER COME THRU WHITE HOUSE'S STORIED PROGRAM. A LITTLE UNDERSIZED BUT HAS THE TALENT AND HEART TO PLAY SOMEWHERE.

Larry I'm surprised none of these boys were picked up. Teams will offer soon after they determine their first day signings.

Any news on the kicker from Smyrna or the punter from Crossville?

If you are referring to the punter from Crossville as Evan Sanders who transferred to Knox Catholic during the school closing crisis then he is signing with Air Force Today. He is a good kid and a hard worker and with their kicker graduating he will have a good chance of being on the field next season. Congrats and good luck Evan