Franklin @ Brentwood

bricedrew

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh big boy calling names like that well little girl if ur mommy let's u out of the house show some manhhod and call me a idiot up close and personal u lil girl-hahahahah I will win and I love when I get under ur skin and u reply back to me so reply agaim I'm waiting idiot or teetsoan

hahah ok sarahpalin. you're still an idiot! hahaha i love getting under your skin

That's not saying much for your team. Franklin beat them twice!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wait you got me..... oh hold on a second Independence beat the Brentwood twice, who beat Franklin twice. You are a deuche. Just get over it, Franklin is overrated. Wait till tourney time, they may not make it to regions if they end up # 3.

Wait you got me..... oh hold on a second Independence beat the Brentwood twice, who beat Franklin twice. You are a deuche. Just get over it, Franklin is overrated. Wait till tourney time, they may not make it to regions if they end up # 3.

Since when does using the ole "Well my team beat team x, which beat team y, so we must be better then team y, right?" make any sense? Your envy of Franklin is pretty evident

Well lil girl if that is such a bad idea why does the state of florida have that in place and does that,in fact so does California to settle three way ties.-, --in texas its a coin toss (look at jim harrick post above with rthe tiebreakers if it went to #3 a coin toss,would ya rather have a coin flip or play a qtr-i have seen watched the florida tiebreaker and I can tell you it was awesome baby.go play baseball with your mom

california and florida are now democratic states, therefore making any idea they have - stupid

almost as much as your spelling

that's part of the jooooke my freend

Hey there buddy, the #3 and the #2 seed is not that much different, but good logic.