District 4 Region 2

basketball101

Oliver Springs lost alot. They return Cruise, Pat, and Cody. All three are pretty good, but I don't think those three can be district champs. Sunbright will return Sears and Young, besides those two prolly a bunch of freshman and eighth graders. Oakdale has a new coach, I think? At least that's what I've heard. They return Currier, their catcher, third baseman, sorry I can't think of their names. Decent players, but not quite ready to compete for a district. Oneida will be bad, have been for a long time. of these four Oz will be the best, then oakdale, then sunbright with oneida bringing up the end.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Wartburg

2. Coalfied

3. Oz

4. Oneida

5. Oakdale

6. Sunbright

Wartbrug and Coalfield will dominate this year, something everyone expects. Oliver springs is down a bit, but still better than the other three by leagues. Oneida didn't lose much from their senior class last year (not that they had much to begin with) but its still less than what Oakdale and Sunbright have. Sunbright losing Hawn was probably the worst loss for any of the teams.

Coalfield Tied with Harriman. Harriman beat AC. I think not 100% sure on those though. but in scrimmages you can see which kids can play. Your not gonna get a real good look at a team. Most teams throw the work horse maybe two innings, and usually lets everyone play. Scrimmages are good no doubt, but just cause someone wins a scrimmage doesn't mean they could beat them in a real game.

According to the schedules Wartburg plays Greenback tomorrow. That might be a pretty good measuring stick to see how things will go this year.

yeah well considering Rockwood beat Stone thursday then Stone turns around and beats Wartburg like 6 to 1 sat.

Then Rockwood beats Greenback by 2 plus Wartburg beat Grace pretty bad so it sounds like Rockwood might be tougher this year then everyone is expecting.

But everyone is saying that Wartburg and Greenback are going to be in the top three in the region. I will put Rockwood up there with Harriman and the other two going for third and fourth.

Rockwood or Harriman

Rockwood or Harriman

Greenback

Wartburg

Grace