Bronson Bradley new head coach of the Westmoreland Eagles!

Mr. Postman1

Any thoughts from former players or from the folks who have met coach Bradley? I am interested in knowing more about this guy and the type of offenses and defenses he prefers to run. I know all are behind him up here on the rock pile. I cant wait till the first spring game. He said in the paper that he thought Westmoreland was a well known program. I just hope we can keep the tradition going. Any info from Haywood players or Perry Co. players is welcome.

email is coachbradley@hotmail.com

i will tell you anything you want to know. just ask me.

ladymustang seems to know me pretty well. read that post.

played at Wayne county

ran split back veer at PC under Rice.

2006 ran single wing.

haywood ran Wing T/ some direct snap.

5-2 , 4-3, 4-4 run it all on defense.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

played at Wayne county

2006 ran single wing.

Good Luck Coach.

You're in a tough district...Westy did get the hose in this new deal with the privates. ...but it could have been worse......it could have been SC.

And as you will soon find out...........those guys hanging on the fences around the practice field and on the fence during the games..............they ain't got good sense. You'll spot them right away...they will be the ones wearing 20 year old lettermens jackets and talking about what they did in 1992. Watch them carefully Coach...One will claim to be a "Postman" and tell you all about how good he was.(claims to have film)..and what he knows about football and such.Be wary..He is just 4' 10"...that should tell you he wasn't much of a ball player and is definately not a postman...shoot ...he cann't even reach the mailbox door. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyway......Good Luck

played at Wayne county

2006 ran single wing.

A coach that posts on here!!! This should be fun!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Bet I can get under that skin before the year is up!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Guest Termite

Lets just consider Bradley the highschool version of Lane Kippen at this point Termite. By the way, I'm 4'11'',get it right if your going to trash talk.

My bad......I shouldn't have "shorted" you....although the Good Lord beat me to it. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well......whats your take. Kind of wait and see?? I've been waiting on a report. Hard to talk "trash" by myself.

Where have you been??? I know you cann't be a basketball guy.

A coach that posts on here!!! This should be fun!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Bet I can get under that skin before the year is up!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sorry to burst your bubble but i wont post much more on here but my wife will go toe to toe with you...she knows more football than a majority of the people on here...

sorry to burst your bubble but i wont post much more on here but my wife will go toe to toe with you...she knows more football than a majority of the people on here...

Is she your Oline coach??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Guest Termite

Is she your Oline coach??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Right on cue....

Who ever would have expected a reply from Glover???

More like stabbed in the back at Perry...

Got stabbed in the back is right!!!!!!!!! Or should I say shot at gunpoint!!!!!!!!! Biggest mistake they ever made and they know it! Had the program going in the right direction when he was let go. He was let go because of being loyal to one of his assistant coaches and he didn't leave him under the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bottom line was he was too nice!!!!!!!!! That's just his character! Trust me you got the right guy for the job! If you want to know everything about him get in touch with his high school coach who Coach Bradley coached under for 4 years while they were both at Perry Co. He's got all the intangibles! Just let him coach because he is good at it!!!!!!!!!!

Got stabbed in the back is right!!!!!!!!! Or should I say shot at gunpoint!!!!!!!!! Biggest mistake they ever made and they know it! Had the program going in the right direction when he was let go. He was let go because of being loyal to one of his assistant coaches and he didn't leave him under the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bottom line was he was too nice!!!!!!!!! That's just his character! Trust me you got the right guy for the job! If you want to know everything about him get in touch with his high school coach who Coach Bradley coached under for 4 years while they were both at Perry Co. He's got all the intangibles! Just let him coach because he is good at it!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like everybody at Westmoreland will be very cooperative. Seems like the folks from Westmoreland set back and let the coachdo the coaching. Termitt and Barney Fife(Glover) call another place home. They hale from the hometown of Al Gore. They would love to see Bradley fail I'm sure. I feel we made a good descision after talking to some of the people who know Bradley. We have a tougher schedule this up coming season but it should be interesting.

I feel like everybody at Westmoreland will be very cooperative. Seems like the folks from Westmoreland set back and let the coachdo the coaching. Termitt and Barney Fife(Glover) call another place home. They hale from the hometown of Al Gore. They would love to see Bradley fail I'm sure. I feel we made a good descision after talking to some of the people who know Bradley. We have a tougher schedule this up coming season but it should be interesting.

I would think most of us over here will be pulling for the MO against the privates especially.