Rural West Tenn Top 10

13aafanatic

8-10 would have to be Henry County.....Westview....Obion County.....Henry County beat Westview twice and Westview beat Obion Central twice....

Obion County beat a stiff competition in Dyer County when the other 2 teams folded Obion County didn't. Westview gets another shot tonight and if Westview wins then there will be a different poll from me later, but I do see what you are saying

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covington should be in the top 6 teams. With the win over Bolivar covington is looking like a team that u dont want to play in the post season.

Covington is good. Bolivar did play without Chris Reaves though. They are still good enough to play with Bolivar with or without Reaves. Covington is pyhsical to. I agree with you....Covington is a dangerous team.

My Top 10

1) Humboldt (Dominated Lake Co. but had trouble with Milan)

2) Dyer Co. (Loss to Obion Co./Dominated Milan by 41)

3) Liberty (Lost to JCM)

4) Bolivar (Missing Reeves hurts)

5) JCM (Beat Liberty)

6) Covington (Beat Bolivar)

7) Northside (Prather enough said)

8) Obion Co. (Beat Dyer Co.)

9) Henry Co. (They keep winning)

10) Westview (Tied for 1st in District 13AA)

My Top 10

1. Humboldt

2. Liberty

3. Lake County

4. Bolivar (Without Reeves) With Him just move Bolivar up a spot

5. JCM

6. Covington

7. North Side

8. Dyer County

9. Henry Co.

10a. Obion Co

10b. Westview

Obion County beat a stiff competition in Dyer County when the other 2 teams folded Obion County didn't. Westview gets another shot tonight and if Westview wins then there will be a different poll from me later, but I do see what you are saying

Obion County got beat double digits the first time they met then made some adjustments to pull out the W in the second go around. Are you implying that you think Henry County wouldn't have done the same if they played again? Folded?? haha, laughable. Wow, folded ok....

Obion County got beat double digits the first time they met then made some adjustments to pull out the W in the second go around. Are you implying that you think Henry County wouldn't have done the same if they played again? Folded?? haha, laughable. Wow, folded ok....

What makes you think HC WOULD beat DC?????

I think it would be fun to find out. I was just responding to the comment they folded and somehow Obion is better, because that I don't believe.

Would be a good game....don't think beavo meant it the way it sounded by the way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Would be a good game....don't think beavo meant it the way it sounded by the way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I gotcha... I wonder if they could schedule home and away next year, both teams should be pretty good again as well. Would be a fun couple of games and should be big gates both times. I know I would love it

I gotcha... I wonder if they could schedule home and away next year, both teams should be pretty good again as well. Would be a fun couple of games and should be big gates both times. I know I would love it

Would be a good game...I know we have some great talent in our freshman class this year and will have some good ones coming in from the jr. high. Right now 2 of our freshman are ranked #8 and #13 for the class of 2012...with their stock rising. We have really done well considering we lost 4 starters and 80% of our shooting. I've been surprised at how they have done this year....honestly thought with the loss we took we wouldn't have fared this well. Regions will be very tough for us.

Would be a good game...I know we have some great talent in our freshman class this year and will have some good ones coming in from the jr. high. Right now 2 of our freshman are ranked #8 and #13 for the class of 2012...with their stock rising. We have really done well considering we lost 4 starters and 80% of our shooting. I've been surprised at how they have done this year....honestly thought with the loss we took we wouldn't have fared this well. Regions will be very tough for us.

Who will you have first round of the district tourney?