Rural West Tenn Top 10

13aafanatic

Would be a good game....don't think beavo meant it the way it sounded by the way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Up by 8 with around a minute to go and lose by 3? What would you say they did give up? I think folded sounds better than Henry Co. just gave up don't you?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Top 10

1. Humboldt

2. Liberty

3. Lake County

4. Bolivar (Without Reeves) With Him just move Bolivar up a spot

5. JCM

6. Covington

7. North Side

8. Dyer County

9. Henry Co.

10a. Obion Co

10b. Westview

You have to be kidding me? Dyer County is #2 in the ENTIRE STATE how can they be under Bolivar #3 in AA and Northside #7 or #8 and Covington UNRANKED... Lake Co. doesn't matchup due to the COACH!!!!! if they had a better coach I would definitely say they would be up there.... This poll makes me think GOD you aren't a sportswriter that gets to vote for the other polls /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Up by 8 with around a minute to go and lose by 3? What would you say they did give up? I think folded sounds better than Henry Co. just gave up don't you?

I say point guard/floor general fouled out. And we needed somebody to just slow it down and be a leader. But I would love to see DC play HC right now. We are playin really good basketball right now and I hope it continues into district and region tournaments. I agree about next year. We should start playin them twice a year. I think it would help both teams.

It's funny how two sides of the coins see things completely different. I think DC has a good ball club, and hit about 4 shots in a row that they had to make or they were done. HC pg fouling out and bring in a replacement with limited experience in big games was costly as well. Things just went exactly as DC needed it to that last two minutes. Folded? Ha, I don't think that's the right assessment at all. You win some, you lose some and hopefully you learn from them. DC has a good ball club, but I am in no means scared of them and would bet things turn out differently if teams were to play again. But all that said, hopefully the kids that had to play late in that game gained some valuable experience to them that will pay off down the stretch run here. Good luck to both, and no I will not get in a long drawn out debate with you even if I don't agree with you, not worth it who cares...

I say point guard/floor general fouled out. And we needed somebody to just slow it down and be a leader. But I would love to see DC play HC right now. We are playin really good basketball right now and I hope it continues into district and region tournaments. I agree about next year. We should start playin them twice a year. I think it would help both teams.

You're right... Our point guard/floor general fouled out, also. Would be some fun games... I would love to see it too right now... We are starting to find our groove.... Good luck in districts and regions!

It's funny how two sides of the coins see things completely different. I think DC has a good ball club, and hit about 4 shots in a row that they had to make or they were done. HC pg fouling out and bring in a replacement with limited experience in big games was costly as well. Things just went exactly as DC needed it to that last two minutes. Folded? Ha, I don't think that's the right assessment at all. You win some, you lose some and hopefully you learn from them. DC has a good ball club, but I am in no means scared of them and would bet things turn out differently if teams were to play again. But all that said, hopefully the kids that had to play late in that game gained some valuable experience to them that will pay off down the stretch run here. Good luck to both, and no I will not get in a long drawn out debate with you even if I don't agree with you, not worth it who cares...

Ok folded not the best word.... HC played the best they could and DC is just that much better than them! Now doesn't it sound better that they folded meaning they made a few mistakes and DC as good teams do capitalized on them!

You have to be kidding me? Dyer County is #2 in the ENTIRE STATE how can they be under Bolivar #3 in AA and Northside #7 or #8 and Covington UNRANKED... Lake Co. doesn't matchup due to the COACH!!!!! if they had a better coach I would definitely say they would be up there.... This poll makes me think GOD you aren't a sportswriter that gets to vote for the other polls /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

we all know rankings dont mean anything.... OC beat DC so does that mean they should be ranked say in the top 5 in the state???? And DC is ranked # 3 or 4 now in AA.... not the entire state if i recall corectly. Ultimately these rankings dont mean squat b/c we all know that anybody in the top ten can beat anybody else in the top ten.

Personally, and this is no hating of DC (they are definately becoming a true great PROGRAM) but i believe Bolivar, Liberty, JCM, NS would beat them if they played today. Of course if DC beat any of them by 15 it wouldnt be a real surprise either.

we all know rankings dont mean anything.... OC beat DC so does that mean they should be ranked say in the top 5 in the state???? And DC is ranked # 3 or 4 now in AA.... not the entire state if i recall corectly. Ultimately these rankings dont mean squat b/c we all know that anybody in the top ten can beat anybody else in the top ten.

Personally, and this is no hating of DC (they are definately becoming a true great PROGRAM) but i believe Bolivar, Liberty, JCM, NS would beat them if they played today. Of course if DC beat any of them by 15 it wouldnt be a real surprise either.

I know it don't mean anything! Notice he didn't say LC would beat them! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just showing that guy is sippin the hater-aid... DC has one slip up (missing free throws) and they are the worst team in TN to some people (not you Harshaw) and these people's teams have 2+ losses and act like they are better HA.

I know it don't mean anything! Notice he didn't say LC would beat them! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just showing that guy is sippin the hater-aid... DC has one slip up (missing free throws) and they are the worst team in TN to some people (not you Harshaw) and these people's teams have 2+ losses and act like they are better HA.

well i know you arent directing anything towards me... and for anybody that thinks my opinion is based on one loss just go back and look at other post of mine... i have been saying i think NS and Liberty, Bolivar, would win in my opinion. Its kinda like how even though Alabama had been #1 and undefeated most professionals still had them as the underdog to Florida in the SEC championship.... Thats kinda how my thoughts are towards this situation!

Folded means laid down or gave up. It does not mean made a mistake

And by the way, the lack of coaching u refer to about lc, surely isn't the guy who is up near the very top of all time career wins is it?

And by the way, the lack of coaching u refer to about lc, surely isn't the guy who is up near the very top of all time career wins is it?

well i know you arent directing anything towards me... and for anybody that thinks my opinion is based on one loss just go back and look at other post of mine... i have been saying i think NS and Liberty, Bolivar, would win in my opinion. Its kinda like how even though Alabama had been #1 and undefeated most professionals still had them as the underdog to Florida in the SEC championship.... Thats kinda how my thoughts are towards this situation!

I am a big DC fan and I think it will be rough in the region tourney.....noy saying we don't have a chance cause we do...but it is gonna take all four quarters of solid executuion.