Tri-County Seven

krichunaka

But most important, are the Lady Bulldogs expected to have everyone available for tonight's game?

No. Could be two or three out. The story continues, just hope that they can get healthy come tourney time. Not many people have seen them when they are healthy. Congrats to HV for playing a good game and best of luck to them in the tournaments.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Could be two or three out. The story continues, just hope that they can get healthy come tourney time. Not many people have seen them when they are healthy. Congrats to HV for playing a good game and best of luck to them in the tournaments.

Dog, again, thanks!

If, in fact, Hampton doesn't have the complete-roster team needed to win tonight, then we're looking at new

Conference Champs.

However, I still think the Lady Bulldogs win tonight. Good Luck!

The Lady Dogs built a big lead and held on to beat North Greene. Elizabethton smoked North. I think Unicoi Co. may have beaten South Greene, but I have not been able to confirm the score.

THE LADY DEVILS BEAT THE UNDEFEATED SOUTH GREENE REBELS INSIDE SOUTH GREENES NOTORIOUS HOSTILE GYM. THE MOST PHYSICAL GAME I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. ALL THE CALLS LEAD TOWARD SOUTH GREENE ,AT ONE TIME UNICOI COUNTY HAD 11 FOULS AND SG WITH 2 SO YOU CAN PRETTY WELL FIGURE HOW THE SG FANS WERE LIKE . I DID MEET ONE LADY REBEL OUTSIDE AND SHE LET ME BORROW A CHEW OF HER RED MAN ,THOUGHT THAT WAS AMAZING HOW FRIENDLY SHE WAS WITH HER CHEW.. THE DEVILS LEAD THE ENTIRE GAME EXCEPT A FEW SECONDS IN THE 3RD QUARTER. UC61 SG 60 ALI GARDNER IVORY SHELTON BOTH PLAYED TOUGH RILEY KING ,EMMA THOMPSON , WHITNEY WEBB MCKAYLA BENNETT KAYLA EDWARDS RUNNING OUT OF ROOM I,M SO PROUD OF ALL THE GIRLS . I HOPE WE LEFT SOME CLASS IN THAT PLACE CAUSE THERE SURE WAS,NT MUCH WHEN WE GOT THERE.

Big win for Unicoi Co. Congratulations, that is a tough place to play. We now know that South Greene can lose to a AA team, as Unicoi beat them and Elizabethton played them tough twice. It should be a great District Tournament. Yes Cyclonefan, I believe that is seven straight. The makeup game with Unicoi Co. is Monday and it may determine who gets the #2 seed.

Congratulations to the Lady Devils! As has been said, it is extremely tough to win down there and Unicoi overcame the very reason it is tough. YOu get fouled a lot without calls and its a rough game.

And I am with most everyone else on here. I cannot wait for the showdown in Erwin next week!!

GO CYCLONES!!!

THE LADY DEVILS BEAT THE UNDEFEATED SOUTH GREENE REBELS INSIDE SOUTH GREENES NOTORIOUS HOSTILE GYM. THE MOST PHYSICAL GAME I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. ALL THE CALLS LEAD TOWARD SOUTH GREENE ,AT ONE TIME UNICOI COUNTY HAD 11 FOULS AND SG WITH 2 SO YOU CAN PRETTY WELL FIGURE HOW THE SG FANS WERE LIKE . I DID MEET ONE LADY REBEL OUTSIDE AND SHE LET ME BORROW A CHEW OF HER RED MAN ,THOUGHT THAT WAS AMAZING HOW FRIENDLY SHE WAS WITH HER CHEW.. THE DEVILS LEAD THE ENTIRE GAME EXCEPT A FEW SECONDS IN THE 3RD QUARTER. UC61 SG 60 ALI GARDNER IVORY SHELTON BOTH PLAYED TOUGH RILEY KING ,EMMA THOMPSON , WHITNEY WEBB MCKAYLA BENNETT KAYLA EDWARDS RUNNING OUT OF ROOM I,M SO PROUD OF ALL THE GIRLS . I HOPE WE LEFT SOME CLASS IN THAT PLACE CAUSE THERE SURE WAS,NT MUCH WHEN WE GOT THERE.

Yes! Congradulations to Unicoi for their win.

But, Bluedevildad, do it with some class and dignity. Your comments above clearly show that you yourself have absolutely no Class at all to leave behind. Your comments completely overshadow your girls coming out with a classy win. So, so sad.

South Greene's notorious hostile gym is no different than your own or any other gym in the conference. Your comments on borrowing chew from a lady rebel is shallow and degrating of yourself. Learn some self respect and dignity and then try to be a role model for your own players and fans.

After you have completed those courses then go to stripe school and learn to ref yourself. Then get out there and do a better job if your think you can. Take a look at the game films, look back at the calls that were made and the ones that were not. There were good and bad calls on both sides of the the court. One bad call could have been the difference in the whole game. Remember when in the first half the game that Brandi Crum of SG and Unicoi were making rebound on a missed shot of Unicoi's. That resulted in an over the back call for Brandi Crum. The basket never fell, it was a rebound and a foul. The ref called the two points good on a basket that never fell! GEE, two points that was never made. Subtract that from your score and see what the outcome truly was.

But, it was a lesson learned for SG girls.

Thats true! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No one in Erwin has the right to say anything about class. And I'll guarantee, if you need to borrow some snuff, the men and women will have good supply. It'll be running out of both corners of their mouths while they hollar at the refs and cuss the opposing fans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

when do the Lady Cyclones and Devils play their makeup game?

That game looks to be a prelude to the District and perhaps Regional semi-final rematch games.

Deja Vu all over again.

Congrats to the Clones for their 20th win this season.

Thats what, seven 20 win seasons in a row coachh17?

That's an incredible example of consistency. Not only that, but the feat was accomplished during three

coaching tenures - - Wilson, Weems, and Dugger.

The dates tend to run together, but I think the streak began during Rikki Baughman's (now a senior at

Milligan) sophomore season; which would've been Elizabeth Holtsclaw's (who played at King) senior

season.

And wasn't that the year a girl named Michaela started high school?