Best juniors and sophmores in east tn boys bball?

mrdrano

Those 4 sophs scored 55 of Hampton's 59 points tonight with Hughes having 26, Ward having 13, and Hill and Jones getting 8 a piece. I am pretty sure either Hughes or Ward has scored over 25 in the Dawgs last 6 games and both are averaging around 17 a game. This Hampton team is gonna be a monster in 1A in a couple of years. Heck, they may even make state this year...

Quality youth, Lord Vader! I've seen them perform and they are as billed- a nightmare to 1A programs for the next two years. The best underclassmen I've seen though, biased or not, has to be Logan Lyle of Unicoi County. He has been sensational and consistent for a program that should be considered the best in NET 2A (top 5 regardless of classification).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality youth, Lord Vader! I've seen them perform and they are as billed- a nightmare to 1A programs for the next two years. The best underclassmen I've seen though, biased or not, has to be Logan Lyle of Unicoi County. He has been sensational and consistent for a program that should be considered the best in NET 2A (top 5 regardless of classification).

No, you are right. At the beginning of the year I thought Ward was a little better scorer than Lyle, but not now. Ward and Hughes will be All-State caliber players and both will be get quality scholarship offers, but Lyle may be a serious D-1 prospect when he's a senior. When you've got great size at 6'4", and have the athleticism, the shooting, and the ball handling that he does, its not hard to picture him going D-1. He is MUCH better as a sophmore than Josh Odom from Science Hill was, and Odom is going to UT-C...

The JaJuan kid from West

Soph's

Brandon Lopez AE

Dre Mathiue Central

Lester Wilson Carter

JaJuan Williams West

Tookie Stanford West

Jr's

J. Steele Fulton

L. Holloway Central

*T. Kelly* Central

Kelly isn't one of the best yet but he's becoming one of the best around the area...

Those 4 sophs scored 55 of Hampton's 59 points tonight with Hughes having 26, Ward having 13, and Hill and Jones getting 8 a piece. I am pretty sure either Hughes or Ward has scored over 25 in the Dawgs last 6 games and both are averaging around 17 a game. This Hampton team is gonna be a monster in 1A in a couple of years. Heck, they may even make state this year...

It could happen! When the Hampton team is on thier on, and are extremly hard to beat.

If they have a good dist. tourny and regoinals, then they get a sub-state game at home which would be a BIG advantage if playing someone like Grace.

GO DOGS!!

Everytime I see Hampton it hurts,I played for Houston County and the only two times we made it to state we lost to Hampton.Both were great games.