Collinwood Trojans - District 12A Season Champs

coachfromthestands

Congratulations Coach Crews and the boys -

Congratulations on a great regular season. It's time now to gear up for the tournaments. I haven't seen them play since the tournament in Adamsville before Christmas. I was highly impressed then with their depth and athleticism. I do have a question for you regular Trojan viewers : Has the team peaked or is it just now hitting it's stride?

Congratulations on a great regular season. It's time now to gear up for the tournaments. I haven't seen them play since the tournament in Adamsville before Christmas. I was highly impressed then with their depth and athleticism. I do have a question for you regular Trojan viewers : Has the team peaked or is it just now hitting it's stride?

Congrats guys. Seems like some of the players are hitting their stride now. Good time to do it at tourny time. Some of the guys need to step up now though and score more points. Looks like they have a good shoot here at tourny time.