Upperman @ Livingston Academy - 2/13/09

one2watch

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because your bookkeeper was wrong. And the stats and bookkeeper were right. And they overruled. If he was a speedster, he could have gotten to the goal. IMO. I made the monster comment. Again, great hustle on 52's part, very clean play, sorry ya boy got in the way. Anyway.

thanks for clarrifying. why so rude about a kid getting hurt king?? and why should he have gotten to the goal when threes were falling like layups?? doesn't make sense i'll take a three any day over two (who wouldn't).

This so cracks me up! There are so many things for me to address.

1St Go back and look who started all the trash talk about our girls, it was 16 post of nothing but LA fans talking about the ???Class??? of Upperman. People can only take so much without coming back firing. King your big on stats, go back & look and spread the ???true gospel??? to all of us and see who stirred the pot

2nd Both sides were very emotional and there was no hiding that. Both teams had words on the court so you knew it would carry into the stands. Just like Livingston to say how bad we are and how perfect they are. What a Joke!!! Both teams were riled up but you can??™t just point out one teams actions without pointing out the others, Oh wait yes you can your ???LA??? and that??™s what you do. It??™s never your fault it always someone else. At least I will be honest and tell you that our student section was out of hand but you won??™t hear LA fans admit theirs was too. Lets talk about how your LA kids were throwing basketballs on the court (not rolling), pushing players, and threw those little basketballs balls at our section aftter the game. The Law had 3 cops there and they had to get onto LA crowd 3 times as much. I was setting on the second row and I could hear the cops talking. Our student section got out of control too but not cussing like ???LA??? is claiming. I also heard one of your ???high class??? LA basketball girls yell ???B*%ches take your as$es home??? at our basketball girls on the front row. So lets really look at the class in the student section. I guess both coaches should watch the film and see who did what!!!! Could you ???LA faithful??? see what your boys on the front row were doing? They were pulling at their shirts cause it had LA on it??¦.our fans were doing the same and you want to make a big deal because it was a Upperman girl? So typical! You didn??™t see anything that you don??™t see through the armholes of their jerseys. She was facing the LA student section so the Upperman fans saw what you saw and it wasn??™t that big of a deal like everyone is making it.

3rd To King, we were finally told who you were today & I was surprised! How proud is Coach Melton of you? Are you what he wants representing him? You are on the Internet talking all kinds of crap about other players(Girls and Boys!). You talk about player??™s ability or lack of when you set on the bench as a manager. LOL That says it all!!!! Talk about Ethan(#10) all you want about not driving to the goal or not being ???speedy???. All I can say is when a lay up counts for three I guess he will try it.LOL On top of that everyone saying without #10 it wouldn??™t have been close. HOW STUPID!!! What if we said "well without Dunn you would have blown you away". That just sounds stupid to say that out load. Everyone is out there to do what they can to help their team don??™t you dare put him down for stepping up for the BEES. You just set on the sidelines and do what you do best??¦.watch!! You keep talking about our girls showing their belly, that was probably the most action you have ever had.LOL

Ok, I??™m ready! All you boys from LA come attack me "a little girl from Upperman". I know it??™s coming because that??™s all you have been able to do so far is pick on girls. You guys are worse than any girls at our school, I have never heard guys moaning and groaning this much! I bet you guys had to quit typing for a while because your hormones got out of control and your claws come out.This topic should be closed because I don??™t think I can handle these guys whining anymore!!!!!!

Nice to know you know me. Was it that hard to figure out? Those blue and white Bee's you have must kept you in the know. Right? Keep it coming, I'll be ready, too. Your action statement was cute, kinda original. . .

I am not trying to be rude, just saying, you cannot fault a big man for going to the ground and another getting hurt. Its great hustle on both parts indeed, but he had to have known that it was gonna hurt getting on the floor with him. So I will apologize for being "rude" if I was about that. My sincerest.

Nice to know you know me. Was it that hard to figure out? Those blue and white Bee's you have must kept you in the know. Right? Keep it coming, I'll be ready, too. Your action statement was cute, kinda original. . .

I am not trying to be rude, just saying, you cannot fault a big man for going to the ground and another getting hurt. Its great hustle on both parts indeed, but he had to have known that it was gonna hurt getting on the floor with him.

I will have to say good response. LOL Maybe it's late or my roots are showing but after reading that I'm left a little lost? I never mentioned the big guy falling on Baxter? Blue & White Bees?

Big guy response is to by man BF23. Look, I am passionate. I was hurt, knees. That's why I am where I am, fault me? You can hate me, or love me, but I will not argue until presented. Fault me? I'm pretty positive I can guess my friend who told, because only a majority know who I am (LH, GB, etc.) That does not bother me. You wanna fault an 18 year old for being passionate and not taking anything from anyone, fault me.

This so cracks me up! There are so many things for me to address.

1St Go back and look who started all the trash talk about our girls, it was 16 post of nothing but LA fans talking about the ???Class??? of Upperman. People can only take so much without coming back firing. King your big on stats, go back & look and spread the ???true gospel??? to all of us and see who stirred the pot

2nd Both sides were very emotional and there was no hiding that. Both teams had words on the court so you knew it would carry into the stands. Just like Livingston to say how bad we are and how perfect they are. What a Joke!!! Both teams were riled up but you can??™t just point out one teams actions without pointing out the others, Oh wait yes you can your ???LA??? and that??™s what you do. It??™s never your fault it always someone else. At least I will be honest and tell you that our student section was out of hand but you won??™t hear LA fans admit theirs was too. Lets talk about how your LA kids were throwing basketballs on the court (not rolling), pushing players, and threw those little basketballs balls at our section aftter the game. The Law had 3 cops there and they had to get onto LA crowd 3 times as much. I was setting on the second row and I could hear the cops talking. Our student section got out of control too but not cussing like ???LA??? is claiming. I also heard one of your ???high class??? LA basketball girls yell ???B*%ches take your as$es home??? at our basketball girls on the front row. So lets really look at the class in the student section. I guess both coaches should watch the film and see who did what!!!! Could you ???LA faithful??? see what your boys on the front row were doing? They were pulling at their shirts cause it had LA on it??¦.our fans were doing the same and you want to make a big deal because it was a Upperman girl? So typical! You didn??™t see anything that you don??™t see through the armholes of their jerseys. She was facing the LA student section so the Upperman fans saw what you saw and it wasn??™t that big of a deal like everyone is making it.

3rd To King, we were finally told who you were today & I was surprised! How proud is Coach Melton of you? Are you what he wants representing him? You are on the Internet talking all kinds of crap about other players(Girls and Boys!). You talk about player??™s ability or lack of when you set on the bench as a manager. LOL That says it all!!!! Talk about Ethan(#10) all you want about not driving to the goal or not being ???speedy???. All I can say is when a lay up counts for three I guess he will try it.LOL On top of that everyone saying without #10 it wouldn??™t have been close. HOW STUPID!!! What if we said "well without Dunn you would have blown you away". That just sounds stupid to say that out load. Everyone is out there to do what they can to help their team don??™t you dare put him down for stepping up for the BEES. You just set on the sidelines and do what you do best??¦.watch!! You keep talking about our girls showing their belly, that was probably the most action you have ever had.LOL

Ok, I??™m ready! All you boys from LA come attack me "a little girl from Upperman". I know it??™s coming because that??™s all you have been able to do so far is pick on girls. You guys are worse than any girls at our school, I have never heard guys moaning and groaning this much! I bet you guys had to quit typing for a while because your hormones got out of control and your claws come out.This topic should be closed because I don??™t think I can handle these guys whining anymore!!!!!!

You are very correct about LA student section pulling at their shirt because it had LA on it..thats all the Upperman girls were doing? no sports bra was shown AT ALL and plus like you said you can see that through the arm holes of their jerseys!! but i guess because the LA fans are guys it makes it right or maybe just because they are LA? LOL! If Uppermans coach wants to watch the film im sure the players would not mind,they did no more than anyone else in the crowd/student section besides she was not sitting far from them..and i suppose noone stuck around after the game to hear a couple LA girls(players & students) telling Upperman to "leave that way" and pointing out the gym & starring and giving dirty looks maybe because they lost who knows? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but anyways great post Abby loo...that about summed up the night GO BEEEEESS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok, I see you were talking about what he posted. Lets just say we are just as passionate about our team and as you are about LA. If you will go back and look, we come out and posted AFTER the 16 post about our ???Class???. Lets just say everyone??™s emotions were high after this game but it all needs to stop(Both sides). About finding out who you were, It wasn??™t hard, someone spent a long time reading most your post over the years and at some point you gave it away. Let me say, Dang!! You have had a lot to say about everything.LOL Not sure who your friend is that I would know? Ok now I??™m curious. Who is the blue and white bee?

You are very correct about LA student section pulling at their shirt because it had LA on it..thats all the Upperman girls were doing? no sports bra was shown AT ALL and plus like you said you can see that through the arm holes of their jerseys!! but i guess because the LA fans are guys it makes it right or maybe just because they are LA? LOL! If Uppermans coach wants to watch the film im sure the players would not mind,they did no more than anyone else in the crowd/student section besides she was not sitting far from them..and i suppose noone stuck around after the game to hear a couple LA girls(players & students) telling Upperman to "leave that way" and pointing out the gym & starring and giving dirty looks maybe because they lost who knows? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but anyways great post Abby loo...that about summed up the night GO BEEEEESS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I got to typing and couldn't stop.lol

GO BEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

Ok, I see you were talking about what he posted. Lets just say we are just as passionate about our team and as you are about LA. If you will go back and look, we come out and posted AFTER the 16 post about our ???Class???. Lets just say everyone??™s emotions were high after this game but it all needs to stop(Both sides). About finding out who you were, It wasn??™t hard, someone spent a long time reading most your post over the years and at some point you gave it away. Let me say, Dang!! You have had a lot to say about everything.LOL Not sure who your friend is that I would know? Ok now I??™m curious. Who is the blue and white bee?

I got to typing and couldn't stop.lol

GO BEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

ok ok just everybody hold on a sec k ... now im a student at LA and believe me i didnt expect all this to happen when i started this thread jeez .... upperman and LA are known to be the best in basketball girls and guys i want someone from upperman to agree or disagree with all my points please so that was the first point... second we all knew the importance of both games and how important it was as fans to be there for our teams ? ok next now regardless of what anyone else says i really dont think whoever the girl is we are talking about did any wrong i was on the front row of student section i seen here that shirt barely got higher than the belly button just because she was pullin at the name part ... hey i mean im sure if i pulled at my shirt id do the same right? you know yeah in the heat of the moment ok yes i think those butt wholes whenver upperman made a chant back ha but when you think about it it goes both ways i mean thats what makes it fun as long as it dont get personal right ? the throwing balls incident all i have to say is i didnt see it but that doesnt rule out it didnt happen if it did on our behalf i am sorry for it. it is just a really big game one both teams needed you know and i am sure that if la beats upperman in the later tourneys our vise versa ... well me as a player whoever beats me i am going to hope they go all the way to say well hey i got beat by the best in state you know ? listen i dont want it to be personal alot of us from both schools will be attending same colleges and when we meet there i dont want to be hatin because of what happend in highschool haha guys its just a game thats all i have to say

ok ok just everybody hold on a sec k ... now im a student at LA and believe me i didnt expect all this to happen when i started this thread jeez .... upperman and LA are known to be the best in basketball girls and guys i want someone from upperman to agree or disagree with all my points please so that was the first point... second we all knew the importance of both games and how important it was as fans to be there for our teams ? ok next now regardless of what anyone else says i really dont think whoever the girl is we are talking about did any wrong i was on the front row of student section i seen here that shirt barely got higher than the belly button just because she was pullin at the name part ... hey i mean im sure if i pulled at my shirt id do the same right? you know yeah in the heat of the moment ok yes i think those butt wholes whenver upperman made a chant back ha but when you think about it it goes both ways i mean thats what makes it fun as long as it dont get personal right ? the throwing balls incident all i have to say is i didnt see it but that doesnt rule out it didnt happen if it did on our behalf i am sorry for it. it is just a really big game one both teams needed you know and i am sure that if la beats upperman in the later tourneys our vise versa ... well me as a player whoever beats me i am going to hope they go all the way to say well hey i got beat by the best in state you know ? listen i dont want it to be personal alot of us from both schools will be attending same colleges and when we meet there i dont want to be hatin because of what happend in highschool haha guys its just a game thats all i have to say

AGREED without the student sections, it wouldn't as fun. haha