white county

WarriorHead

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The White County girls have definitely hit a rough patch winning only two games over the last few weeks against Oakland and Warren Co. What's the deal? At one point, it was 18-2. What is happening to this team?

WH, White's schedule does it to them every year about this time when the tough 7AAA teams are backloaded on their schedule BUT look for them to play hard Friday night when Blackman comes to town. White, likely the hardest place to play on the road in 7AAA has the best home crowd anywhere. And its tournament time. Look for them to revive.

The White County girls have definitely hit a rough patch winning only two games over the last few weeks against Oakland and Warren Co. What's the deal? At one point, it was 18-2. What is happening to this team?

Strength of Schedule is a big part of the Win/Loss record.I still have faith in the girls and I still believe we are the #2 team in the district.We need to get back to what works for us to win. Yes, home court means everything in the tournament,but we need to be more aggressive on both ends of the floor and start playing the girls who is going to give 100% EVERY NIGHT!!!

Note: Create Havoc on Defense. Stop playin not to lose and play to win the game.

Strength of Schedule is a big part of the Win/Loss record.I still have faith in the girls and I still believe we are the #2 team in the district.We need to get back to what works for us to win. Yes, home court means everything in the tournament,but we need to be more aggressive on both ends of the floor and start playing the girls who is going to give 100% EVERY NIGHT!!!

Note: Create Havoc on Defense. Stop playin not to lose and play to win the game.

Jumper9876, what a name!!!!!!!! 85 should have had you posting all year with that moniker. With a substitution rotation your coach uses sometimes is a two edged sword at the end of a season but he is absolutely right in his approach. He has developed a very deep team and a fine one. He is successful. However, sometimes playing 9-10 players at Tournament time a thought sometimes used is to depend on your best 6-7 with the skills you have prescribed because defense is team and with havoc is really team and at this time of the year agressiveness on both ends is a priority. You do realize that your opponent Blackman is a great defensive team also so there will be nothing left on the court, this is likely one of the closest matchups of Friday night except close by is RD and Siegel and IMO, up the road from you Cookeville/Lebanon will make some noise. Keep 85, Dumptrucker and Dumptruckerpartner in their seats with their popcorn and the whole District7AAA will be looking for the results of this matchup of these two fine schools. Will miss White in 7AAA next year.

I'm as big a Warriorette fan as anybody, but I think we are 3rd in the dist. behind Riverdale and Cookeville. Good luck tomorrow night Warriorettes! We need the win to get a 1st round home game in the dist. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jumper9876, what a name!!!!!!!! 85 should have had you posting all year with that moniker. With a substitution rotation your coach uses sometimes is a two edged sword at the end of a season but he is absolutely right in his approach. He has developed a very deep team and a fine one. He is successful. However, sometimes playing 9-10 players at Tournament time a thought sometimes used is to depend on your best 6-7 with the skills you have prescribed because defense is team and with havoc is really team and at this time of the year agressiveness on both ends is a priority. You do realize that your opponent Blackman is a great defensive team also so there will be nothing left on the court, this is likely one of the closest matchups of Friday night except close by is RD and Siegel and IMO, up the road from you Cookeville/Lebanon will make some noise. Keep 85, Dumptrucker and Dumptruckerpartner in their seats with their popcorn and the whole District7AAA will be looking for the results of this matchup of these two fine schools. Will miss White in 7AAA next year.

He is absolutely right in his approach?LOL.. What approach? Well I know he isn't approaching to stand up and coach. Did he even get up at the Blackman game?The junior high substitution rotation he uses is a two edged sword so you are right on that one.I don't blame the 8 losses on the coach. Just bout 7 of them

He is absolutely right in his approach?LOL.. What approach? Well I know he isn't approaching to stand up and coach. Did he even get up at the Blackman game?The junior high substitution rotation he uses is a two edged sword so you are right on that one.I don't blame the 8 losses on the coach. Just bout 7 of them

I can tell you this. there is no more rabid, partison fans in the State than White County and if and when somebody seeks the 6'1" post player or two there, along with the other players you develop. you will have a state championship contender. The fans in White sure know their basketball.

I can tell you this. there is no more rabid, partison fans in the State than White County and if and when somebody seeks the 6'1" post player or two there, along with the other players you develop. you will have a state championship contender. The fans in White sure know their basketball.

do you care to explain what you mean.