10 A District Tournament

SportsfanTN2010

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hertitage is not good- they just are very average. they are an early exit. lose by 10 next week.that was the worst game I have seen McEwen play and they still won by 15

Heritage would do a lot better if their coach rotated her players. I watched them play for 6yrs and to see them lose in the 3rd and 4th because the starters are just too tired or have too many fouls and can't play at full strength. You look at their stats if they lose---they always lose it in the second half. I love watching McEwen and Houston Co, because those coaches know how to win--by not tiring out their starters. They are constantly giving them breaks and putting in some new legs. Their bench is usually deep because they work their bench along with their starters.

It's a shame the Heritage coaches don't learn and continue to make the same mistakes year after year. And it's not because they don't have the talent on the bench.

And by the way NewBlue is a father of one of the starters with pretty good insight--but overly optimistic about his team. Although, this should of been the year for them--too bad.

Well you say "too bad" I know that the Lady Patriots didn't win the district championship but hey 2nd place is not bad and......THE SEASON IS NOT OVER YET. I do give McEwen credit but we did play a great game against them and it was tied with just a few minutes left in the game at 31-31.( our last goal) The score at the end was from fouls and a few bad passes that gave McEwen easy layups at the end of the game and that boosted their score and made it look like it was not close....the girls from McEwen know the truth and it was a VERY hard fought game and it was close down to the end. Not the blow out that some on here are making it. Good Job Girls!!! Geat Defense.

CONGRATULATIONS White House Heritage You are Hosting the First Round of the Regional Tournament.

I think we need to have a goal of making it to the Regional Championship Game. That can be done too!!

btw....the team that has to come visit from 9A is COMMUNITY and if you look at our schedule you will see that we defeated them on February 9th, 54 - 47.

Girls... the real season has just started and if you put your mind , body and spirit into it,you can go far.

Dont give up. Practice hard this week and be ready for the game Friday night.

GO LADY PATRIOTS.

Yeah going to Hertitage is pretty bad. Its awful!!! that little box gym they have. Yeah I really thought Hertitage was better than what I saw. East Robertson is the better team. Hannah is all they have and she is just average. McEwen will handle them tonight by 20. yeah i am changing my prediction from 15 to 20. Early exit for the patriots in the regions. East and HC is a coin toss tonight!!!

Ok well when Heritage is one of the top teams again next year Ill be the first one to say I told you so. If you knew anything about Heritage you would know they will be better next year. Plus the district is weak so as long as they are just average they will stil be one of the best teams in the district.

2 things-

The only chance you have making it to the regional championship is if Forrest drops out of the tournament. That sums that up pretty quick.

Next year you will be average. Nashville Christian and Houston County will be better than you. Houston County does not loose a player this year or next year. that means 2 more full seasons!! not to mention CA

2 things-

The only chance you have making it to the regional championship is if Forrest drops out of the tournament. That sums that up pretty quick.

Next year you will be average. Nashville Christian and Houston County will be better than you. Houston County does not loose a player this year or next year. that means 2 more full seasons!! not to mention CA

You are wrong Sportsfan, HC will lose the Holland girl to graduation, but shes the only one. By the time Deason and Tolley are seniors, and Baggett, Nichols, Reynolds, Perry, and Torres are juniors, HC should be a force. These girls have played together since 6th grade.

You are wrong Sportsfan, HC will lose the Holland girl to graduation, but shes the only one. By the time Deason and Tolley are seniors, and Baggett, Nichols, Reynolds, Perry, and Torres are juniors, HC should be a force. These girls have played together since 6th grade.

actually, perry and torres are sophmores right now. in the same class as deason and tolley. clark and spurgeon are also sophmores. they will lose holland this year, and next year hooper will graduate. HC is going to be strong for the next couple years, if not longer.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Expect an all 9-A sweep. 10A is one of the worst districts around.

I'll agree with you that 10A is on the bottom half when compare districts across the state... but I don't know how you see McEwen falling in the first round of the region... They pretty much have the same team they did last year (when they went to the region semis and got beat by MTCS... Unless these 9A teams have had players move in, or work extremely hard... I can imagine your 4 seed beating McEwen @ McEwen... it is VB isn't it... if it indeed is... then that spells a 3 hr tour for VB and that will take some gas out of a team McEwen should be better than...

I'm not saying 10A is better than 9A, because it isn't close... but to say there will be a sweep, I don't personally see this happening... McEwen isn't the best team in the region, but they could very well contend with MTCS, grab a win and be off to sub state... I personally would be somewhat happy with a substate apperance with this team... To say they're going to win state is very unlikely, but for Forrest or MTCS to say that is unlikely as well... Forrest got creamed by Clarkrange at the beginning of the year 62-31... I don't care if you say that it was a fluke, it was early, or what... but if a team beats you by 31... you have about a 2% chance of beating them...

It's all where you feel content with your season... A district title, a region title, substate, state, a state title... When I played a while back... it was state champs or bust.... we obviously busted... anyways back to the reply... no chance for a sweep... D9 may very well go 3-1... I see it going 3-1.... but there is a much better chance of it splitting 2-2 than it going 4-0... your crazy if you think that...

actually, perry and torres are sophmores right now. in the same class as deason and tolley. clark and spurgeon are also sophmores. they will lose holland this year, and next year hooper will graduate. HC is going to be strong for the next couple years, if not longer.

Your'e right, srry bout that lol, but I do think the Lady Irish are only going to get better.