Clarksville High has Ringworms?

RossviewFan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be willing to bet that it's just a rumor. Referees check everyone at weigh in and if there was ringworm on any wrestler they wouldn't be allowed to participate.

Good point! they are strict as should be. We had a wrestler that was bit by his girl friend and they thought it was ring worm.

Now that I think about it They wouldn't know. One probably hadn't been bit in 20 years and the other had never been bit /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

They both did the right thing, protect other wrestlers.

Thank you for you replies and it does help with the concerns I was having!!

That my friend was easily worked out. Why cant more things on the bulletin work out like that instead of forming to rumors and things of that sort ??? Concerned parent answered by reliable source its jus beautiful /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

-Beastin

Ringworm is curable, no one has ever died from ringworm. It's not that big of a deal. I'd be more afraid of a guy with a nice big open fever blister.

You know, it would be good to plan ahead for the state...as long as ringworm or other skin conditions have been treated for three days, you are in pretty good shape...so, see the doc if you even suspect an odd-looking lesion..