Fri., 9/25 - vs. Daniel Boone

Fri., 10/2 - @ Johnson Co. D

Fri., 10/9 - OPEN

Thur., 10/15 - vs. Happy Valley D

Sat., 10/17 - @ Haysi, VA

Fri., 10/23 - OPEN

Fri., 10/30 - @ Unicoi Co. D

• 2 weeks later...

I am just wondering how much talent is returning for the 2009 season. The only 4A team is Sullivan East, and the 3A teams are Johnson County, Unicoi County, Happy Valley, Elizabethton, and Sullivan North. So, lets talk about it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think East will have about 20 seniors going into the 2009 season. They had a small amount of seniors last year. Caleb Looney and Chase Depew will be returning.

This should make for an interesting district over the next couple of years. Several of those teams were toss ups for the playoffs when they were in the MLC.

So will this district be the Mountain Lakes or the Upper Lakes? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think East will have about 20 seniors going into the 2009 season. They had a small amount of seniors last year. Caleb Looney and Chase Depew will be returning.

This should make for an interesting district over the next couple of years. Several of those teams were toss ups for the playoffs when they were in the MLC.

So will this district be the Mountain Lakes or the Upper Lakes? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know what they will call this district. Who will be East's qb? Gaby graduated, and he was their MVP last year.

Sullivan Easts Schedule

08/20/2009 (Thu) 7:30 DAVID CROCKETT Away

08/28/2009 (Fri) 7:30 TENNESSEE HIGH Home

09/04/2009 (Fri) 7:30 SULLIVAN NORTH * Away

09/11/2009 (Fri) 7:30 GATLINBURG PITTMAN Home

09/18/2009 (Fri) 7:30 JOHNSON COUNTY * Home

09/25/2009 (Fri) 7:30 SULLIVAN CENTRAL Home

10/02/2009 (Fri) 7:30 HAPPY VALLEY * Away

10/09/2009 (Fri) 7:30 HAMPTON Away

10/16/2009 (Fri) 7:30 UNICOI COUNTY * Home

10/29/2009 (Thu) 7:30 ELIZABETHTON * Home

WE ARE IN NEED OF A FRESH START FOR THE 5TH TIME IN 20 YEARS ,HAD A CHANCE TO GET A REAL COACH IN LUNCEFORD BUT, IT DID NOT SETTLE WELL SINCE HIS SON WAS ALSO QB.. NOW WE HAVE MR.HUSKINS WHICH COMES FROM A VERY STRONG FAMILY OF ATHLETES AND A WELL ROUNDED FAMILY . I FOR ONE THINK HE COULD MAKE THIS WORK WITH SOME HELP FROM RECRUITING WITHIN THE SCHOOL AND GET SOME OF THE BOYS OUT AND FROM OTHER SPORTS AND MAYBE EVEN THE BASEBALL TEAM COULD PITCH IN WITH A FEW PLAYERS. FORGET ABOUT THE PAPER CUTS AND BROKEN NAILS ,YES YOU HAVE TO RUN AND HIT IN PRACTICE , PITCH IN AND MAKE A DONATION .LET,S DO IT DEVILS GOOD LUCK COACH HUSKINS

I don't know what they will call this district. Who will be East's qb? Gaby graduated, and he was their MVP last year.

I believe the new conference is called The Three Rivers Conference...I don't think people will overlook North this season. Anyone of four teams (North, East, Elizabethton, Johnson County) I feel could the title next season. There should some good matchups..

I believe the new conference is called The Three Rivers Conference...I don't think people will overlook North this season. Anyone of four teams (North, East, Elizabethton, Johnson County) I feel could the title next season. There should some good matchups..

North should have a good team. Does anybody know if Betsy's line is going to be any better this year? I know Betsy will have some playmakers, but do they have any lineman?

• 4 weeks later...

Elizabethton is going to have one heck of a football team this year. They will have about 8 killer linemen. 2 great quarterbacks. countless amazing recievers. No one stands a chance. They have outworked everyone in the state, and if they keep on going at their pace the Elizabethton cyclone will come home with a state championship ring.

Elizabethton is going to have one heck of a football team this year. They will have about 8 killer linemen. 2 great quarterbacks. countless amazing recievers. No one stands a chance. They have outworked everyone in the state, and if they keep on going at their pace the Elizabethton cyclone will come home with a state championship ring.

No one stands a chance? Outworked everyone? Really.