should gibson county host 13aa and the region tournaments every year

unknown

i think gc should because its the best place to watch a basketball game around hear and holds alot of people and its in the middle of all the schools what do u guys think

I really enjoy Gibson County hosting the District and Regional tourney's, mostly because it's only 3 miles from my house. Also it's a good venue to watch basketball. Not really a bad seat in the house. I am a Peabody fan, live in Trenton. I am also a Dyer County fan. My children went there. Wouldn't mind at all if they held either tourney in Newbern.

Remember that 13AA is changing with the reclassification next year. Covington, Haywood and Ripley join Crockett Co., Dyersburg, Gibson Co., Milan, Obion Central and Westview. (Dyer Co. moves up to 13-AAA).

Gibson Co. and Westview are my favorite gyms in the current district, and both have done an outstanding job in hosting tournaments over the years. Enjoyed the district tournament at Dyersburg a few years ago, too.

So, I wouldn't have a problem with it either.

GC has been a solid post-season host for 25 years now.. Great atmosphere and the hospitality room has the best food around. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

According to the latest district meeting minutes, OC is supposed to host the district in 2010 and DC in 2011, but with the new classifications coming next season this is unlikely(seeing as DC will move to 3A next year)

It's based on a vote from each school on where to host a tourney, Westview did a nice job a couple of years ago and D'burg put on a nice show a year before that. Who knows where it'll be next?? GC has the proper facilites(by the way a top heavy gym , like GC and "da View" is the best type of gyms to have)

as long as there is a place for the "Ghost" to hang in the rafters, everyone will be happy ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BOO! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

its a great place for it. they do an awesome job hosting. the gym is perfect. its looked really empty when ive seen the highlights of the games on tv this week.

but it should rotate around so different schools get the money.

doesnt matter to me after this year though..

well the district is going to be way different next year anyways so yeah. dc wont be involved in that anymore i guess