DII Individuals

MWR

Jeez you Baylor people crack me up, Hahahahahaha its so funny that you have to bash a kid, simply because he has beaten your man. Look you can whine and complain all you want, but that is still not going to help Doster beat him.

Oh no no no... IHSV, you've got it all wrong my good sir. Baylor people have their own opinion, but mine is not one of them. I happen to come from Chatt-Town myself, but Baylor is not my game. I am merely a spectator to this day: no kids. However, his is exactly why I came into this topic. I have upset some feelings, and that is what my primary goal was. But if I were you, I wouldn't put down one of the Doctor's sons - he can get into what he does, and that doesn't mean just in his dentistry practice. Hehe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no no no... IHSV, you've got it all wrong my good sir. Baylor people have their own opinion, but mine is not one of them. I happen to come from Chatt-Town myself, but Baylor is not my game. I am merely a spectator to this day: no kids. However, his is exactly why I came into this topic. I have upset some feelings, and that is what my primary goal was. But if I were you, I wouldn't put down one of the Doctor's sons - he can get into what he does, and that doesn't mean just in his dentistry practice. Hehe

......... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Anyways, I think this ridiculous accusation about Hooker, brought on by brave, surpasses ironman's enlightened posts by far! If you ask me, being able to slip your shoe off while in the process of being taken down is quite impressive /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It's a good thing he deleted that before W90 read it....

Wouldn't be a bad idea at all brave, howeverrrr, I don't want to be the one to total up eveyone's predictions. That job calls for a man who loves numbers and research........perhaps a man like ghouse???

Your lower weight predictions look good for the most part. Some of the more exciting matches will definitely be at 119 & 125. Only time will tell though.

Go IRISH

MWR,

As much as I would like to do it, I know I won't have the time. You are right I love my numbers and research but I will have a pretty dedicated group of kids to finish getting ready for Liberty Nationals and a job that is probably going to stink up more time as well!

Jeez you Baylor people crack me up, Hahahahahaha its so funny that you have to bash a kid, simply because he has beaten your man. Look you can whine and complain all you want, but that is still not going to help Doster beat him.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually,,, Hooker lost the Hooker vs Hayes match,,, where the shoe call was huge. I don't think this is a Doster issue or Baylor issue,,,,just a questionable shoe issue. Ask yourself this,,,how many times do you see a wrestlers shoe come off,,,,then look at the facts,,,,both matches against Baylor at 130 and 125,,,Hookers shoe came off just as he was about to be reversed??? That's just something for each person to decide,,,either way,,Hooker is the real deal and has the coolest hat!

Fact: If Hooker wrestled at Baylor,,,,we'd get that boy some proper fitting shoes and or teach him to tie those shoes tight ,,,,and put an end to this cheating talk! He is a wonderful wrestler and one of the most exciting to watch

CC

103: Callaway (BA) Fall Mosely (Ryan)

112: Watson (Bay) Fall Carney (CBHS)

119: Manley (Bay) Dec Baucke (CBHS)

125: Doster (Bay) Dec Hooker (Mc)

130: Hayes (Bay) Dec Johnson (CBHS)

135: Stavrum (Bay) Dec Austell (Ryan)

140: Johnson (CBHS) Dec Duncan (Mc)

145: Hayes (Bay) Dec Bateman (Ryan)

152: Cash (BA) Fall Martino (Mc)

160: Todd (MBA) Dec Marchetti (Ryan)

171: Floyd (MBA) Dec Wesley (Ryan)

189: Helton (Bay) Dec Jarrell (MBA)

215: Sweat (Ensw) d. Brasher (BA)

285: Carretters (BA) d. Severson (St. Ben)

OW: Watson (Bay)

BM: Manley - Baucke

Baylor: 7 Champs

Brentwood Acad: 3 Champs, 1 2nd

MBA 2 Champs, 1 2nd

CBHS: 1 Champ, 3 2nds

Ensworth: 1 Champ

Father Ryan: 0 Champs, 5 2nds

McCallie: 0 Champs, 3 2nd

St Ben: 0 Champs, 1 2nd

Your post is like a piece of fine art,,,,too bad W-90 can't see the beauty in it.

CC

MWR,

As much as I would like to do it, I know I won't have the time. You are right I love my numbers and research but I will have a pretty dedicated group of kids to finish getting ready for Liberty Nationals and a job that is probably going to stink up more time as well!

Well that's a pretty good reason for not doing it. Best of luck to your wrestlers in Kansas City, I'm sure they'll represent TN well. BTW when is Liberty Nationals?? Sometime in early March???

Well now that the shoe flying off at "the right time," has been blown up and everyone will be looking for it, can we expect to see the waving of the index finger around to indicate "an injury" or is that an obsurd observation as well? Either way, aside from the 125 lb match, what kind of "upsets" can we expect through-out the tournament?

Just thought that I would throw the information out there that the 130 lb bracket has been redrawn with Cole Hayes removed.

This makes Alex Johnson the #1 seed with Brannon #2, McClure #3, and Simpson #4.

Then my revised final prediction for 130 is Johnson of CBHS vs. McClure of McCallie. Winner- Johnson of CBHS