wrestling camps

CoachKramer

Can i get some feedback on some wrestling camps that are both affordable and close to middle tennessee? Looking for something to send my team to. Any help would be appreciated.

Baylor will have the best camps ever! Check out the camp types and dates on Baylors website

Baylor School: Summer " Boarding Programs " Wrestling Camp

Baylor Boarding Wrestling camp is designed for the serious ... Baylor Summer Programs. Attn: Carol Huckaby. 171 Baylor School Road. Chattanooga, TN 37405 ...www.baylorschool.org/summer/boarding_wrestling

CC

there is one for 125 that looks like a great camp being offered in west middle and east tn. I have the info at home. I know in west tn it is at Houston High june 15, 16 and 17 all day but there is one in NAshville. I am sorry I cannot remember the name of who is doing it. I will put info on tonight....

The Higher Calling Wrestling Club offers a great camp at a very reasonable price. I have added the camp information at the bottom. Let me know if you have any questions.

GREAT STAFF!!

GREAT FACILITY!!

GREAT ACCOMODATIONS!!

GREAT PRICE!!

GREAT CAMPS!!

2009 HIGHER CALLING WRESTLING CLUB

SUMMER CAMPS

CLEVELAND, TN

CAMP DATES/PRICES:

MAY 31-JUNE 4 HIGH SCHOOL CAMP 1

-$275 (RESIDENT), $175 (COMMUTER)

JUNE 7-11 MIDDLE SCHOOL CAMP

-$250 (RESIDENT), $150 (COMMUTER)

JUNE 14-18 HIGH SCHOOL CAMP 2

JULY 6-9 YOUTH DEVELOPMENTAL CAMP

-$100 (COMMUTER ONLY)

JULY 12-16 HIGH SCHOOL CAMP 3

GREAT FACILITES/ACCOMODATIONS:

ALL WRESTLING SESSIONS AND RESIDENT ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE HELD IN THE JONES WRESTLING CENTER. THIS IS A STATE-OF-THE-ART, AIR CONDITIONED FACILTY EQUIPPED WITH SHOWERS, RESTROOMS, AND 5 FLAT SCREEN TELEVISIONS FOR VIDEO GAMES AND SATELLITE TELEVISION VIEWING. THE RESIDENTS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH QUEEN-SIZED AIR MATTRESSES, MEALS, AND ENTERTAINMENT. A SWIMMING POOL WILL BE AVAILABLE BETWEEN SESSIONS.

GREAT CAMP STAFF:

*HEATH ESLINGER - CLEVELAND H.S. HEAD COACH, 3X SOUTHERN CONFERENCE CHAMP, 3X NCAA QUALIFIER FOR UTC, FORMER UTC COACH UNDER NCAA AND WORLD CHAMP TERRY BRANDS

*ERIC PHILLIPS - CLEVELAND M.S. HEAD COACH, 14 YEARS OF HEAD COACHING EXPERIENCE, FORMER UTC WRESTLER

*MIKE HATCHER - HCWC COACH, 10 YEARS OF HEAD COACHING EXPERIENCE, FORMER UNIV. OF IOWA WRESTLER UNDER LEGENDARY DAN GABLE

*JOSH BOSKEN - CLEVELAND H.S. ASSISTANT COACH, TENNESSEE STATE CHAMP, FORMER UTC WRESTLER

*CURRENT COLLEGE WRESTLERS WILL ALSO ASSIST WITH TEACHING AND SUPERVISION

SPACE IS LIMITED TO 70 ATHLETES PER SESSION. TEAMS FROM LAST SUMMER HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED THEIR ATTENDANCE. THESE CAMPS WILL FILL UP, SO MAKE YOUR PLANS SOON.

GO TO www.highercallingwrestling.com TO VIEW THE BROCHURE, THE FACILITY, THE CLUB, AND REGISTER FOR THE CAMP.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT MIKE HATCHER BY PHONE AT 423-303-0760 OR BY E-MAIL AT coachhatcher@gmail.com.

Go to the All Results thread on the board. This is a week long camp in Clarksville.

Past technicians include: Zeke Jones, John Smith, Greg Strobel, Duane Goldman, Steve Martin, Cael Sanderson, and I think this year they have Brian (I forget his last name Smith I think) the head coach of Missouri. This is a great camp that shows lots of technique and is run very well by coach Gannon and his staff, really good bang for your buck!

Baylor will have the best camps ever! Check out the camp types and dates on Baylors website

Baylor School: Summer " Boarding Programs " Wrestling Camp

Baylor Boarding Wrestling camp is designed for the serious ... Baylor Summer Programs. Attn: Carol Huckaby. 171 Baylor School Road. Chattanooga, TN 37405 ...www.baylorschool.org/summer/boarding_wrestling

CC

Well since he said close to Mid TN and not Baylor, I'd have to recommend the All-Results camp in Clarksville and the Southern Champions camp at MBA. Both are excellent camps with elite coaches. I believe both are a week long, however, the All-Results camp is an overnight stay for the wrestlers while the other is not. Both are affordable considering the instructors involved.

Well since he said close to Mid TN and not Baylor, I'd have to recommend the All-Results camp in Clarksville and the Southern Champions camp at MBA. Both are excellent camps with elite coaches. I believe both are a week long, however, the All-Results camp is an overnight stay for the wrestlers while the other is not. Both are affordable considering the instructors involved.

Well smarty-pants,,, He said, "Can i get some feedback on some wrestling camps that are both affordable and close to middle tennessee?" Any help would be appreciated.

Define close to middle tennessee MWR??? He said affordable and close,,,he never said he was lazy

I lived in Clarksville,,,FYI,,,,IT AIN'T MIDDLE TN EITHER,,,,,,,Baylor will have a boarding camp with folks like Jordan Leen teaching. It will be well worth the drive. UTC also has an outstanding camp,,,,but it's not in middle tennessee either???

CC

Well smarty-pants,,, He said, "Can i get some feedback on some wrestling camps that are both affordable and close to middle tennessee?" Any help would be appreciated.

Define close to middle tennessee MWR??? He said affordable and close,,,he never said he was lazy

I lived in Clarksville,,,FYI,,,,IT AIN'T MIDDLE TN EITHER,,,,,,,Baylor will have a boarding camp with folks like Jordan Leen teaching. It will be well worth the drive. UTC also has an outstanding camp,,,,but it's not in middle tennessee either???

CC

...???Which is why I never said anything about the UTC camp. Clarksville is also a lot closer from Nashville or any surrounding area compared to Chatt. No need to get defensive, I'm sure the Baylor boys have an excellent camp.

And actually, Clarksville IS considered a part of Middle TN.

We have no big names of college coaches and international wrestlers but some of the best instructors in the state. Dual meet competition is spirited and competitive. Combine this with lunch included and the obligatory camp t-shirt for a great camp experience. We typically have 30+ schools represented at the 3 camps and have plenty of kids return nuumerous times. Look for the bright yellow brochures at the state tournament.

If that were not enough........

One wrestler at each of the three camps will win a free 10by10 home wrestling mat from Dollamur

SOUTHERN CHAMPIONS WRESTLING CAMP

For the sixteenth year, Southern Champions Wrestling Camp will offer three great camps across the state with some of the best coaches in Tennessee. The camps includes instruction and competition and is open to full teams, partial teams, and individuals who are eager to learn moves that have optimum percentage of success at any level.

Main instructors include Frank Simpson (MBA), Phillip Simpson (US Army), Walt Holmes (Houston), Steve Henry (Soddy Daisy), Brian Dunning (Glencliff HS), Steve Shone (MBA), Charles McTorry (Ensworth)

The camp is for wrestlers entering 8th through 12th grade in the fall of 2009. Camp cost is $125 per wrestler for pre-registration, ($135 per wrestler for day-of-registration) and includes instruction, coaching, lunch each day, and a camp T-Shirt.

Nashville: June 3, 4 & 5 Montgomery Bell Academy

Johnson City: June 8, 9 & 10 Science Hill High School

Memphis: June 15, 16 & 17 Houston High School

For a brochure and more information inquire at scwcamp@yahoo.com or at 423-618-6625