Lewis County and Harpeth

TheExpert

I WILL SAY ONE THING ABOUT THIS REGION AND THAT IS THAT IT IS THE MOST UNDERRATED REGION IN 2A. LAST YEAR WE ALL HEARD HOW TUFF IT WAS IN THE WEST AND HOW 5 2A WOULD NOT ADVANCE PAST THE FIRST ROUND. WE TOOK THREE OUT OF FOUR AND HAD FAIRVIEW GOTTEN ALITTLE CLOSER IN WOU HAVE BEEN 4-0. I WILL STILL PULL FOR HARPETH AND I WILL LET THEM KNOW HOW I FEEL BUT SECOND TO OUR TEAM IS OUR REGION. WE WILL SWEEP THE FIRST ROUND THIS YEAR AND WE WILL GO ON AND WIN THE WHOLE THING. WHERE ARE YOU FROM THAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not responsible for the comments or picks of my dad but I have decided to join this site and express my opinions on high school sports. Fairview has a decent team this year but are being highly overratted by some! Now for LC, tonight will be a great test for LC and I believe they will pass with ease. Lewis County-42 Harpeth-13. Now for Fairview....I believe this will be a great game, but we will fall short.Loretto-28 Fairview-14. I will make more post as needed.

Guest TennFan

Meanjean,

As a Lewis County fan it kills me to admit this, but I enjoy reading your posts! I never tire of seeing people overuse and misuse the English language in a vain attempt to cover their lack of conviction. I will keep reading in hope that one day you will bypass the exaggerated vocabulary and actually make an intelligent, not to mention intelligible, football-oriented statement!

Posted by WaverlyTigers7:

All i have to say is that i think this is going to be a great and close game. Im not sure who will win, but i do know that Harpeth isnt who they were in the past, and Lewis Co. who have you beat??? NOBODIES. And to Lewis Co. what is the big deal with Fairview? Why does everyone think of them to be so good this year? What have they proved? Nothing yet. Nobody has any room to talk samck in this Region until after Friday night cause we all play region games. We will see Friday night. You better be watching us. Waverly. We have improved as a team and have rebuilt over the past 3 years. We have 53 players this year and alot of experience and class. I am a Senior this year and I have started all 4 years of Highschool. Im not the only one on this team. We all have. We had to rebuild. We have. Im not promising anything cause im not going to brag like everyone else is. I have learned the past 3 years what its like to lose and i know how it feels. Anyone remember the 98 year of jr high? Almost everyone in our region now played then. If your a junior or senior you know about the team we had. We went undeafted and won the 2A championship that year. We beat you Lewis and you Harpeth. Things change though. We have from the past 3 years. We have improved.We have had a rough past 3 years in highschool but we are rebuilt and ready to unload. We will play hard. You better be watching and learning quick who WAVERLY is. You will see us. And we will play you til the end. We started out this season with a blow out win against rivals Camden Central and havent lost a scrimmage this summer-- we played 4. Wayne Co., McEwen, Dresden, and West Carrol.I believe its our year to shine. I think we deserve it. Good luck to all of you. I will see you soon. --- #7 ----(Dont doubt us)

I do not know how you score your scrimmages, but you never got close enough to smell the endzone in the scrimmage against Dresden. You did beat W. Carroll 2 to 1 but Dresden beat you one score to none.

Posted by sportfan:

LEWIS COUNTY YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS APPARENTLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN. WE HAVE WAIT A LONG TIME FOR REVENGE AND TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. I WILL BRING EARPLUGS FOR THE JUGS AND HORN BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING AND EXTRA WATER TO CLEAR UP MY DRY THROAT FROM CHEERING THE WINNERS. DON'T STAY DOWN TO LONG YOU MIGHT PLAY FOR SECOND PLACE (I DOUBT IT) LIKE YOU HAVE ALL THE OTHER YEARS. REMEMBER THIS IS A FOOTBALL GAME NOT THE WWF OR A TRACTOR PULL AND YOU NEED TO ACT CIVILIZED. IT WILL BE HILARIOUS SEEING THE ANDY GRIFFIN CHARACTERS, BEVERLY HILLBILLIES, AND GREEN ACRES ACT-A-LIKES ALL IN PERSON. I BELIEVE I'LL JOIN IN ON MY WAY OUT OF HOLE-IN-THE-WALL AND TOOT MY CADDY'S HORN IN CELEBRATION OF OUR VICTORY. KEEP IN MIND THERE IS A NEXT YEAR. IT'S BEEN REAL FUN THESE PAST SEVERAL WEEKS JAWING WITH YOU BUT WE MUST MOVE ON TO BIGGER AND CERTAINLY BETTER TEAMS.

P.S. TRY TO SHOW ALITTLE CLASS AND TAKE DEFEAT WITH DIGINITY.

SIGNED SPORTFAN - GO HARPETH

[Edited by sportfan on 9-6-02 1:45A]

so did ya bring enuff water to cheer for us? probly not. didnt hear a caddy horn leaving town either! :):):D

Posted by sportfan:

APPARENTLY THE TSSAA HAS STEPPED IN AND WILL PROHIBT JUG SHAKING AND HORN BLOWING AT THE LEWIS COUNTY GAME. FANS WILL BE IN SHOCK AND JUSTICE WILL FINALLY BE SERVED. WE HAVE ALSO PETITIONED THE TSSAA TO STOP LETTING THE OFFICALS FROM BEING FED LIKE KINGS AND BRIBED. MEAN JEAN HAS HELPED IN THIS MATTER. LOOKS LIKE ALL THE LITTLE PERKS ARE OUT THE WINDOW. (JUST KIDDING ON THIS) :):D

ARE YOU READY FOR TONIGHT? YOU BETTER BE!!!!! :confused:

so if the refs cant be bribed we will finaly get to keep all our touchdowns.as for jug shakin...practice what you preach........awwww lost again to the hillbillies!!!!the score should have been 63-6,oooo thats as bad as mt. pleasant

Guest jacket09

ok waveryltigers7 if you wanna talk about the past ill go ther do you remember jr high fairview went 8-2 only loosin to page and woodland 2 four a teams then and in our region 2 a we were also undefeated beating harpeth as well so choke them facts down and just watch im not talkin any smack i hope yall are better but we didnt loose but 12 starter lfrom last year so just bring it week 10