GRACE VS. CSAS second game of century

gracefan423

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace should have beat them much worse the last game, the refs screwed pat again and fouled him out on clean blocks. I think it will be grace has bagan to gell and i think they will come out fired up for this game heading into the post season. another win against csas should give them enough momentum to get past the rest of the district and region! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Grace should have beat them much worse the last game, the refs screwed pat again and fouled him out on clean blocks. I think it will be grace has bagan to gell and i think they will come out fired up for this game heading into the post season. another win against csas should give them enough momentum to get past the rest of the district and region! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That part makes me laugh. In high school if you go to block someone and get them with your body they will call a foul on you. Grace got way more calls in that game than CSAS did. All of Pat's fouls were pretty legit in my eyes and weren't bad calls. Plus, Pat fouled out with what? 4 minutes left in the game? At that point he already had 20 points, at least 10 boards, and 4 blocks...so I dont think him fouling out was why the game was so close. Patrick would not have broken that full court press that Grace's guards couldnt really break at the end of the game.

Aside from that...I think CSAS wins this one. If they don't win this one they will win in the region.

ok "patriotFLAMER" , Grace beat them by 1o the first time they played them and they dominated them the entire game up until the end when they got tired and lazy the second game, i dont think they will let csas get that close again it just depends on what grace team shows up.

That was classy

ok "patriotFLAMER" , Grace beat them by 1o the first time they played them and they dominated them the entire game up until the end when they got tired and lazy the second game, i dont think they will let csas get that close again it just depends on what grace team shows up.

Great teams don't do that. Great teams play the entire game from the opening tip to the final buzzer whether they are up 10 (which Grace was with 1:44 left) or down 30. Maybe that is Grace's problem. They are lazy. Grace wasn't exactly dominate in the second match up. The only dominating performance was Patrick's twenty points down low. Even with him doing that the game was still close. Its not easy to come into 3rd street and win...and with this being the seniors last game on that court...I expect nothing short of a victory.

that is true great teams don't do that but the truth is that grace is better all around than csas so it ultimately will be decided on what grace team shows up so there is no telling who will win, it should be a great game good luck to both teams.

I think CSAS backcourt is better...especially PG play. If Grace could break a press they would have won the last game easily. Fuquan had so many turnovers and missed opportunities in the last game. Stallion is better than fuquan at managing the game and creating scoring opportunities for CSAS. I would give the edge to Herman over Townsend because Herman is a more consistent defender, and no one on Grace's team can stay in front of Aaron. CSAS is playing their best right now...it should be a great game.

Herman and the word defense just doesn't sound right. CSAS has the advantage in every position except on the block and expierence. CSAS will win a big game. I don't know if tomorrow will be it but when they do watch out! Anyone that saw the last game can tell you that CSAS lost the game in the first quarter when Patrick scored his 10. Without that cushion, the game was close. I expect much the same for this game other than quicker defensive adjustments by Dragoo depending on which team shows up for Grace.

Herman and the word defense just doesn't sound right. CSAS has the advantage in every position except on the block and expierence. CSAS will win a big game. I don't know if tomorrow will be it but when they do watch out! Anyone that saw the last game can tell you that CSAS lost the game in the first quarter when Patrick scored his 10. Without that cushion, the game was close. I expect much the same for this game other than quicker defensive adjustments by Dragoo depending on which team shows up for Grace.

Coming from Temple, we would rather play CSAS than Grace, but Grace wins by 15 but I hope not.