GRACE VS. CSAS second game of century

gracefan423

Temple could just as easily be the team packing it in early. CSAS played Temple really well at Vance and Grace beat them by three at Grace. The region title will definitely come down to the three (no offense to the other teams who make it to region). I do not think that Temple will go home early but I also thought CSAS would win tonight and did not think Grace would beat Temple at the last match up.

CSAS had a much better game plan this time around, but the execution just wasn't there. However, it will be extremely hard for Grace to be a good CSAS team four times. Remember, all the pressure is on Grace and Temple. nothing was expected out of CSAS. I like the Patriot's chances in the money game for some reason. Guess we'll see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSAS had a much better game plan this time around, but the execution just wasn't there. However, it will be extremely hard for Grace to be a good CSAS team four times. Remember, all the pressure is on Grace and Temple. nothing was expected out of CSAS. I like the Patriot's chances in the money game for some reason. Guess we'll see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This was supposed to be and has been a rebuilding year for CSAS. They lost seven seniors last year and have been working all year to get to a point where they could compete with Grace and Temple. That point has been reached. The last three games could have gone either way and were single digit losses. What happens next will be interesting to watch. NO PRESSURE on the "baby Patriots" as this is not supposed to be their year. Just go out there and work hard and have fun.

This was supposed to be and has been a rebuilding year for CSAS. They lost seven seniors last year and have been working all year to get to a point where they could compete with Grace and Temple. That point has been reached. The last three games could have gone either way and were single digit losses. What happens next will be interesting to watch. NO PRESSURE on the "baby Patriots" as this is not supposed to be their year. Just go out there and work hard and have fun.

Agreed. I've been really impressed with how they've played, especially their PG. He has the ability to get to the basket and finish. Their role players are going to have to really step up for them to win in the region. It will still be a good game though. I predict Temple wins district and we'll have a rematch in region semi's.

Objectivity- I agree with you about Jeremy Sexton. He is the best player in Chatt and definitely in Single A in Chatt. He did will them to victory last year. I personally feel like coaching could end up hurting them though.

BTW- What will Temple's team look like next year? Aren't they losing a lot?

Agreed. I've been really impressed with how they've played, especially their PG. He has the ability to get to the basket and finish. Their role players are going to have to really step up for them to win in the region. It will still be a good game though. I predict Temple wins district and we'll have a rematch in region semi's.

Objectivity- I agree with you about Jeremy Sexton. He is the best player in Chatt and definitely in Single A in Chatt. He did will them to victory last year. I personally feel like coaching could end up hurting them though.

Temple's team next year, if they have a school, will be their jv which is not very good. This is of course assuming that their "recruiting budget" is still cut due to the lack of students currently in the school and the lack of funds and their recruiting activities director now resides in D II....but who knows?!?

Temple's team next year, if they have a school, will be their jv which is not very good. This is of course assuming that their "recruiting budget" is still cut due to the lack of students currently in the school and the lack of funds and their recruiting activities director now resides in D II....but who knows?!?

Look Dragoo (It's time to call you by your real name), just figure out how to beat Temple so you can quit being such a sore loser. If Temple recruited they would have beat you a lot worse than they always have.

It's going to be a tough year for Temple next year, after losing 7 seniors and only returning one player (a junior) who gets any varsity playing time. I think they'll do a lot better than people expect, but still only finish somewhere in the middle of the pack.

Look Dragoo (It's time to call you by your real name), just figure out how to beat Temple so you can quit being such a sore loser. If Temple recruited they would have beat you a lot worse than they always have.

Taydizzle is Dragoo!? I don't think that sounds like him. Anyways, how could he have time to get on here. He must use all of his spare time trying to figure out how to beat Temple. By the way... Just because whoever Taydizzle is struck a chord with the recruiting jokes, I don't think I would be calling people's name out on here. Especially someone you don't know personally or know nothing about. I'm glad I got on here for the first time in a while because calling people out by name is not why people get on these boards. So big bad daddy of 4 you owe someone an apology. Fact is Temple did recruit, and they did get caught. I'm afraid that will follow them for a long time, like it or not.

Taydizzle is Dragoo!? I don't think that sounds like him. Anyways, how could he have time to get on here. He must use all of his spare time trying to figure out how to beat Temple. By the way... Just because whoever Taydizzle is struck a chord with the recruiting jokes, I don't think I would be calling people's name out on here. Especially someone you don't know personally or know nothing about. I'm glad I got on here for the first time in a while because calling people out by name is not why people get on these boards. So big bad daddy of 4 you owe someone an apology. Fact is Temple did recruit, and they did get caught. I'm afraid that will follow them for a long time, like it or not.

Who did they get caught recruiting? (just asking because I don't know)

I don't care for calling people out by name either, but if you come on here trying to diminish what a bunch of teeanagers are doing on the court by making stuff up about their school, you run the risk of getting called out. Patriot3, you would feel the same way if it was directed at your school.

I don't care for calling people out by name either, but if you come on here trying to diminish what a bunch of teeanagers are doing on the court by making stuff up about their school, you run the risk of getting called out. Patriot3, you would feel the same way if it was directed at your school.

I just think I would be real careful about throwing out someone's name, especially a coach with his reputation. There is no denying that the kids at Temple have gotten it done on the court. I don't think anyone would question that. What has Tay made up?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow! that was truly classless. Unless you know Taydizle is Coach Dragoo and can prove it (which I highly doubt) you need to keep quiet! There is no doubt that the rivalry between Grace, Temple, and CSAS is high but I don't think it has ever stooped this low. It has been great watching these three teams battle it out the last couple of years but its been fun because not only do these teams compete fiercly on the court, they always had a healthy respect for one another. What is your real identity dadoffour? since you seem to think its time for everyone to go by their real names. Are you Coach Marcum???