GRACE VS. CSAS second game of century

gracefan423

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all... A "great team" doesnt lose to Silverdale. Second of all..... Grace doesnt play defense cause they foul to much then the starters foul out.. Third of all..... Jeremy Sexton will be MVP of 5A

You are right, if Grace can stay out of foul trouble,they will win this game and far as Sexton he deserve to be MVP.

I think CSAS will win this one. It does not matter which Grace team shows up, the same gritty, scrappy CSAS team always shows up. Grace has been playing excellent ball lately but I think they have a melt down on 3rd Street. Winning or losing this one does not matter. The only one that matters is the one at region.

whats so bad about 3rd street? Grace beat them by 15 earlier this year at big 3rd street so what will be different about this time? any ways it dosnt matter becouse no one wants to see temple wax csas again every one wants to see the Grace vs Temple show. Grace has a chip on their shoulder from last year csas UPSET, so i think they will be ready to play ball tonight

First of all... A "great team" doesnt lose to Silverdale.

You should know if you follow sports at all that anything can happen on any given night. Grace losing to Silverdale was like the perfect storm...anything that could go wrong went wrong. A lot of great teams have lost games they shouldn't have lost.

You should know if you follow sports at all that anything can happen on any given night. Grace losing to Silverdale was like the perfect storm...anything that could go wrong went wrong. A lot of great teams have lost games they shouldn't have lost.

Sooooooo true!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good point, but losing to a team you beat by 60 in the same season exposes some big problems.

IMO there isn't a great team in this region this year, so far. Hopefully one of the top three will change that by the end of the season.

Good point, but losing to a team you beat by 60 in the same season exposes some big problems.

IMO there isn't a great team in this region this year, so far. Hopefully one of the top three will change that by the end of the season.

I agree. I think it was clearly Temple and Grace's region at the the beginning of the season, but CSAS has improved so much. Like last season, everyone thought it to be CSAS's region to lose with everything they had returning from the state runner up team. They drilled Temple @ Temple in the first game, then later in the season, barely pulled out a nail biter at home, and then lost to Temple in the Region Finals. Temple last year is somewhat similar to CSAS this year. I guess time will tell.

I agree. I think it was clearly Temple and Grace's region at the the beginning of the season, but CSAS has improved so much. Like last season, everyone thought it to be CSAS's region to lose with everything they had returning from the state runner up team. They drilled Temple @ Temple in the first game, then later in the season, barely pulled out a nail biter at home, and then lost to Temple in the Region Finals. Temple last year is somewhat similar to CSAS this year. I guess time will tell.

CSAS' season has been very similar to Temple's last season on many accounts. Both improving drastically over the course of the season, both starting the season with many inexperienced players. However, you are not taking one thing into account - Jeremy Sexton. He put Temple on his back last year and willed them to some victories, scoring 30+ in four post season games. No disrespect to Arts intended, but when you have the best player on the court, you always have a chance.

whats so bad about 3rd street? Grace beat them by 15 earlier this year at big 3rd street so what will be different about this time? any ways it dosnt matter becouse no one wants to see temple wax csas again every one wants to see the Grace vs Temple show. Grace has a chip on their shoulder from last year csas UPSET, so i think they will be ready to play ball tonight

Ya'll can have the regular season victories. The past 2 years proves that Grace doesnt show up in the region semis. If you have 3 D1 caliber players last year and the year before - including a 6'11 and 6'9 in single A there is no reason you should not be in the state tournament. Whether you consider last year an upset or not is your opinion...but most people picked CSAS to win the region last year anyways. Im gonna stay with the trend and pick CSAS to play Temple in the region finals this year as well.

Temple hasnt really "waxed" CSAS this year. The margin of victory by both Grace and Temple this year has been pretty consistent over CSAS. All it takes is a few breaks for CSAS in the tourney and Grace will be sent packing AGAIN.

Ya'll can have the regular season victories. The past 2 years proves that Grace doesnt show up in the region semis. If you have 3 D1 caliber players last year and the year before - including a 6'11 and 6'9 in single A there is no reason you should not be in the state tournament. Whether you consider last year an upset or not is your opinion...but most people picked CSAS to win the region last year anyways. Im gonna stay with the trend and pick CSAS to play Temple in the region finals this year as well.

Temple hasnt really "waxed" CSAS this year. The margin of victory by both Grace and Temple this year has been pretty consistent over CSAS. All it takes is a few breaks for CSAS in the tourney and Grace will be sent packing AGAIN.

Temple could just as easily be the team packing it in early. CSAS played Temple really well at Vance and Grace beat them by three at Grace. The region title will definitely come down to the three (no offense to the other teams who make it to region). I do not think that Temple will go home early but I also thought CSAS would win tonight and did not think Grace would beat Temple at the last match up.