Jonathan Taylor Loftis Middle

Brock Pressley

Josh Mackey

DII

Tim Westbrooks

Daniel McClure

Blaike Henry Loftis Middle

John Mackey

If I missed any former MIGHTY WARRIORS, please feel free to add your name too the list.

To all of my MIGHTY MIGHTY WARRIORS.....never give up, never give in, and never forget how hard you trained to get where you are. You will succeed this week no matter what the results say on paper. You are all fine young men and it was a honor to be able to coach you.

Now go out there and bring home the hardware baby!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To all of my MIGHTY MIGHTY WARRIORS.....never give up, never give in, and never forget how hard you trained to get where you are. You will succeed this week no matter what the results say on paper. You are all fine young men and it was a honor to be able to coach you.

Now go out there and bring home the hardware baby!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dang Kev, you got me pumped up with that speech. I put down my burrito and did 15 push ups! I think Ill challenge someone to a wrestling match tomorrow if I can find a short, fat over the hill person to roll around with. Sexy, are coming to my practice again tomorrow? Ha- Seriously guys, hang in there and keep working hard.

Dang Kev, you got me pumped up with that speech. I put down my burrito and did 15 push ups! I think Ill challenge someone to a wrestling match tomorrow if I can find a short, fat over the hill person to roll around with. Sexy, are coming to my practice again tomorrow? Ha- Seriously guys, hang in there and keep working hard.

If you ever need more motivation- try hanging your burrito from a bar and see if you can do at least 1 pull-up but I would hold off on the challenge matches!

blk

BUMP BAAABY

UPDATED As of SAT AM BEFORE HEADING TO IHOP FOR ALL YOU CAN EAT PANCAKES FOR THE 103 LBER FROM RED BANK THAT ALREADY WEIGHS 116 THIS MORNING

information provided by ChattWrestling and Sexynsinglet

Parade of Champions @ 5:30

Finals 2 night @ 6

DI

103 Madison Martin Loftis Middle 6th in State as a Fresh

103 Ryan Gardner Loftis Middle Out won 23 wrestle backs Repd SD well as a Fresh @ states

112 Dustin Gardner Loftis Middle STATE CHAMPION

112 Jack Boone 5th in State as a Fresh

119 Logan Vandergriff Loftis Middle Out great kid just a Soph

125 Cambell Lewis Loftis Middle STATE CHAMPION

135 Tony Tolbert 6th in State as a Jr.

140 Jonathan Taylor Loftis Middle STATE CHAMPION

140 Brock Pressley Out Wrestled hard great kid with good future just a Fresh

215 Josh Mackey Out Great kid with good future just a Fresh

DII

112 Tim Westbrooks 4th in State as Fresh

130 Daniel McClure STATE RUNNER UP FRESH

160 Blaike Henry Loftis Middle 5th in State as 8th grade

215 John Mackey STATE RUNNER UP SOPH

The Emily influence was all over the mat this year. Great job introducing these kids to the sport and planting the championship seeds within them. Love to see Kevin back in this state where he belongs.