Updates on the Div. 1 state tourny.

ETownwrestler152

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER UP HERE I "GODS COUNTRY". TELL PETERS TO TAKE IT EASY AND LITTLE CALEB.

THE ANIMAL

Will do. Don't tell Caleb any of those "I was just like you when I won my HALLS HWT state title(s)" stories. Should be a great match.

Did you ever lose those 2 pounds to get to your weight class yet?

Will do. Don't tell Caleb any of those "I was just like you when I won my HALLS HWT state title(s)" stories. Should be a great match.

Did you ever lose those 2 pounds to get to your weight class yet?

I HAVE REALLY BEEN WORKING OUT HARD. I HAVE ALREADY LOST ONE AND A HALF POUNDS. I ONLY HAVE A HALF A POUND TO GO. AFTER CALEB WINS WE MIGHT HAVE TO GO CELABRATE AT "CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER". AFTER I EAT 3-ONE POUND CHEESEBURGERS I MIGHT NOT REACH MY GOAL ANYTIME SOON.

THE ANIMAL

I have to give an A to 2@140 for unintentionally calling that one too. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I had him in the final against this kid. But Please dont get mad I had him 2nd. Oviously being from hometown Im pulling for him.

As it turns out it should have been P.L.O. However it may unintentionally turn out to be P.L.O.P

Anyone have an alka seltzer?

All in all you should be sitting tough!

I had him in the final against this kid. But Please dont get mad I had him 2nd. Oviously being from hometown Im pulling for him.

As it turns out it should have been P.L.O. However it may unintentionally turn out to be P.L.O.P

Anyone have an alka seltzer?

All in all you should be sitting tough!

We got 19 out of 28 finalists. Plus some still in the 3-6 spots.

We got 19 out of 28 finalists. Plus some still in the 3-6 spots.

I was only giving you champs when picking. Didnt want to get that complicated giving final two etc. Still have 12 of 14 in. I am out on 12(Hames) and 45 (Aguillar)

3-P,19-B,25-L,30-H,35-G,40-T, 52-R, 60-P,71-Y,89-C,215-O,HWWT-L

my losers bracket on tssaa.org is not working for the 160 class....can someone fill me in thx jsut the placers please....Steve

1st

Joe Proctor (11), Cookeville vs Josh Disney (11), Bradley Central

3rd-6th (winners wrestle for 3/4, losers for 5/6)

Kyle Sanders (11), Smyrna vs Omar Garcia (12), Cleveland

Everett Colbert (11), McGavock vs Cody Davis (9), Pigeon Forge

I see why hammerman2 is p'oed about that online bracket, the consolation rounds dont even show up.