How does 5A look this year?

catchandthrow

Coach Kidd is not the coach at Copper.

CSAS lost a couple big leftys and are down this year. Grace handled them during a pre season scrimmage. They have a lefty who plays CF who is pretty solid but not much outside of him. It was still 2 big wins for Silverdale but don't compare CSAS and the solid team they've had the last couple years to CSAS now.

Coach Kidd is coaching basketball and helping coach baseball at Copper. I saw D.B. kill Silverdale twice and CSAS must really be bad if they lost to that bunch. I wouldn't be suprised if even poor ol' Temple beat them.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um ... what are you smoking son? hehe

Here is my prediction:

1a. Grace - always solid

1b. David Brainerd - great, hard working team (may win district tourney)

3. Copper Basin - Coach Kidd has helped improve that team no doubt!

4. Silverdale - not impressive at all this year

5. poor ol' Temple - 'nuff said

... just being honest ... any thoughts?

1. Grace

2. David Brainerd (If Williams arm doesn't fall off)

3. Copper Basin

4. Silverdale

5. Temple

Just my opinion, of course!

DBdad09... Temple has never been good at baseball just like DB has never been good at anything except baseball the last two years. So dont get on here saying stuff when you dont even know anything about sports. Grace has turned it around. DB has had some good wins this year.

Did anyone else see last week that Silverdale beat CSAS... Grace lost to them three years in a row and silverdale (who isnt good at all) beat them.. Did they loss that much talent last year? I know they lost a pitcher. I was just shocked.

My boys from Silverdale are just having a rough year.. what happen over there this year?

Pretty hard on DBdad09 aren't you? He was just stating his opinion. Also pretty negative comments about DB. Let's compare some football,,,oh, you don't have a program.... let's compare our Track program,,, oh, you don't have a program,,, let's compare our Golf team.... oh, you you don't have a team....Maybe you should do some research yourself before bashing another about the state of a program in which you have absolutely no clue.... Track? Let's see, DB ran a 4x100 in the 44 second range, probably good enough to make the Best of Preps top 8 teams this year.... let's see, they had a guy high jump 6 feet, probably good enough again to make Best of Preps again.... sorry, you probably don't even know what the Best Of Preps event is? It's that thing down at McCallie where they invite the top 8 best around for a track meet? Oh well, I'm just some goof ball from David Brainerd that does not know anything about sports... sorry... gosh, since DB people know nothing, I must say I at least know we had a girl finish 5th in the girls Cross Country State Championship(oh, another thing they don't do at Temple) and the team came in 10th in the entire STATE last fall in the State Championship..... oh well...gosh, I keep forgetting things.. seems like our Soccer team (again, sorry, that stuff they don't do at Temple), has a winning record this year and just beat McMinn Co.. a top contender in the Region, 2-1.... let me think some more and I'm sure something else will come up...

Pretty hard on DBdad09 aren't you? He was just stating his opinion. Also pretty negative comments about DB. Let's compare some football,,,oh, you don't have a program.... let's compare our Track program,,, oh, you don't have a program,,, let's compare our Golf team.... oh, you you don't have a team....Maybe you should do some research yourself before bashing another about the state of a program in which you have absolutely no clue.... Track? Let's see, DB ran a 4x100 in the 44 second range, probably good enough to make the Best of Preps top 8 teams this year.... let's see, they had a guy high jump 6 feet, probably good enough again to make Best of Preps again.... sorry, you probably don't even know what the Best Of Preps event is? It's that thing down at McCallie where they invite the top 8 best around for a track meet? Oh well, I'm just some goof ball from David Brainerd that does not know anything about sports... sorry

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coach Kidd is coaching basketball and helping coach baseball at Copper. I saw D.B. kill Silverdale twice and CSAS must really be bad if they lost to that bunch. I wouldn't be suprised if even poor ol' Temple beat them.

If he is "helping" coach baseball he sure doesn't feel the need to help during a game. He was at neither game that Grace played, not even the one at Copper.

Pretty hard on DBdad09 aren't you? He was just stating his opinion. Also pretty negative comments about DB. Let's compare some football,,,oh, you don't have a program.... let's compare our Track program,,, oh, you don't have a program,,, let's compare our Golf team.... oh, you you don't have a team....Maybe you should do some research yourself before bashing another about the state of a program in which you have absolutely no clue.... Track? Let's see, DB ran a 4x100 in the 44 second range, probably good enough to make the Best of Preps top 8 teams this year.... let's see, they had a guy high jump 6 feet, probably good enough again to make Best of Preps again.... sorry, you probably don't even know what the Best Of Preps event is? It's that thing down at McCallie where they invite the top 8 best around for a track meet? Oh well, I'm just some goof ball from David Brainerd that does not know anything about sports... sorry... gosh, since DB people know nothing, I must say I at least know we had a girl finish 5th in the girls Cross Country State Championship(oh, another thing they don't do at Temple) and the team came in 10th in the entire STATE last fall in the State Championship..... oh well...gosh, I keep forgetting things.. seems like our Soccer team (again, sorry, that stuff they don't do at Temple), has a winning record this year and just beat McMinn Co.. a top contender in the Region, 2-1.... let me think some more and I'm sure something else will come up...

HA HA HA HA!!! Thank you! LOL

Easy all you DB fans on here. Congrats on yalls big track meet run. I hope they best for you cause i'll be honest wit you.. I like you and i like DB. If temple ever shuts down, my child is end up there cause yall are starting to be good at baseball and my son wants to be on a good team. So good luck to DB the rest of the year.

GO Temple!!!

Easy all you DB fans on here. Congrats on yalls big track meet run. I hope they best for you cause i'll be honest wit you.. I like you and i like DB. If temple ever shuts down, my child is end up there cause yall are starting to be good at baseball and my son wants to be on a good team. So good luck to DB the rest of the year.

GO Temple!!!

Guess David Brainerd fans can take that as an apology. DB has never received much respect at all, and I'm not saying they deserve tons of it either so far. However, they have made some stides in some other areas, maybe not in the major sports of football and basketball so far, but that might eventually come.

Guess David Brainerd fans can take that as an apology. DB has never received much respect at all, and I'm not saying they deserve tons of it either so far. However, they have made some stides in some other areas, maybe not in the major sports of football and basketball so far, but that might eventually come.

You have to earn respect. When you are winning consistently then you will get all the respect you deserve. Everytime DB or Silverdale gets a win in anything against Grace they expect everyone to bow down in awe! Quit whining about it and just keep up the good work. If you would look back at some of my posts you will find that I have always given credit where credit was due. We all know that you can't stay on top forever, (even when you cheat) so by DB and Silverdale trying to beat Grace only makes them better by working towards a goal. Grace appreciates the new found competition. It keeps them on their toes and makes for some good games to watch!

coach Kidd doesnt help either

Well I saw Coach Kidd at Cracker Barrel in Cleveland back in January and he told me he was helping. Sorry for the incorrect info.

I want to make a quick reply to the Temple guy. David Brainerd is an up and coming program. We will be here to stay, so I would encourage you to bring your son to D.B. Good luck this week to all District 5A schools. We gotta stick together to get respect in the county. Everyone knows Lookout Valley is the standard we are all trying to reach. I have known Coach Dinger for over 20 years and I respect him and his program.

Have a great weekend guys.