Congradulations Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes

tiggerbaby

From a OS fan congrats do you people realize how hard it is to go 30-0 I don't care who you got or where they came from. Great program great history and apparently great Coach. I take my hat off and salute everyone of these girls the Coaches and Fans and Community for such an outstanding performance. With that being said I hope you come in 2nd in State behind OS. Great Season Congrats... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When u r at the top someone will always try to bring u down.Congrats to the Lady Buffs.Now go get that gold ball.

They are on the way to the gold ball. They won again tonight against Pickett County. Now lets get ready for JC.

Congrats to all the girls and the coach. We are proud of them. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

And thanks to all the "feeder" high schools in surrounding counties

Onece again Moron, there is only one girl on the team that was not born and raised in the county. Even her grandparents live in the county. Make yourself useful, jump off a bridge and feed some fish. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Onece again Moron, there is only one girl on the team that was not born and raised in the county. Even her grandparents live in the county. Make yourself useful, jump off a bridge and feed some fish. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

When do u all have tryouts? During dead period?

When do u all have tryouts? During dead period?

You couldn't make the team anyway! You have to be able to chew bubblegum and walk at the same time. I am sure your jaws are strong enough, but you lack the coordination. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Plus you have to be smarted than the ball and from what I gather from your posts, thats not happening either!

When a team is as good as Clarkrange, you don't have to recruit - people just want to come play for you. They have had an excellent program for years...and they obviously have a great coach. Congratulations. No matter what league you are in, it is hard to go 30-0. They do play a pretty tough schedule, and, from what I can tell, they will play just about anybody that wants to.

Why is everyone downing this team? They went UNDEFEATED!!! When was the last time any team went undefeated in that area?

I just came from another thread that was talking about a girl that broke her school's career scoring record and some people were downing her, her coach, and her team. Talk about sour apples. The people that are downing this team look just as stupid as those downing that girl. Pretty pathetic in my opinion.

Congrats Clarkrange. Don't let up yet, keep moving forward.