Hampton Basketball Where Is It Headed?

DrEnuf

And you're one of them boys who will steal a little girl from the cradle if they let ya! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I've got two little girls in the cradle, waterboy! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Repent of being a homo and the good Lord might bless you with some! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader you will love this tidbit. Williams has been shipped off to a boys school until next year, but somehow Grace brings in a transfer from Jacksonville, Fla. He's 6/2 200 and can shoot the three. Nowhere near the size of Williams, but an overall better basketball player. Isn't that convenient!

I actually do love that info even though he may be a better overall player. I haven't seen Grace play this year, but Hampton did get to play them twice last year. I guess we all just assumed Williams was back. I was sorta wondering why I didn't see him in the Grace highlights this year. This info gives me alot more hope of playing with Grace. I just couldn't see anyway for the Dawgs to stop him in the post. But I will more than likely be down your way Wednesday to watch the Grace-Rockwood Championship and see for myself what the Rams are all about...

HOOPSGURU, do you know if Williams played in any games for Grace this year before he left?

I actually do love that info even though he may be a better overall player. I haven't seen Grace play this year, but Hampton did get to play them twice last year. I guess we all just assumed Williams was back. I was sorta wondering why I didn't see him in the Grace highlights this year. This info gives me alot more hope of playing with Grace. I just couldn't see anyway for the Dawgs to stop him in the post. But I will more than likely be down your way Wednesday to watch the Grace-Rockwood Championship and see for myself what the Rams are all about...

HOOPSGURU, do you know if Williams played in any games for Grace this year before he left?

He played early but has not played at all since after Christmas I dont think. Welcome Vader, Grace could always use an extra fan. Just kidding of course