HOME RUNS

Bulldogs

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on where you play alot of these schools have very short fences, fastball and a juiced up aluminum bats = homeruns wouldn't get too excited over a kid hitting homeruns these days

Yes, at Lawrenceburg the ball carries about 20 feet farther than you think its going to go. Fences are normal though.

Marshall County is short at the corners but well over 400 in the gaps, (converted football field).

What constitutes a lot of homeruns in HS baseball? Is 10 a lot? Is it 15?

You are a power hitter when you hit ______ home runs.

i think the east tennessee record is 18 i may be way wrong but i know that is the record for farraguts district

farragut hit a ton last year i dont think there numbers will be as high as last year because they lost alot of power and play against good competition with great pitching but there numbers will be good hitting into that jet stream out onto kingston pike

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure Dyersburg will have a lot if not the most sure they lost a lot of seniors but i was there when they took bp and most of the varsity hit two or three a piece especially the Lyons kid he is stroking the ball with ease over the fence even a few of the jv kids hit one or two out i believe whitman and sanders went deep twice and a few others. so my predictions for homeruns is 40+