Parents vs Children

Justus

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas, have enjoyed your posts, and proud of you for your service, and Rigger's and sorry for not remebering the other posters who have correesponded. You went to UTC, and assume you wrestled, and assume you have a fav team in Chatt, not sure which one. Anyhow, glad to almost know you...

Im not sure but I think he pulls for Walker Valley. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Im not sure but I think he pulls for Walker Valley. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

LOL....True.....my good friend is the coach there and I would always support my friends.

But as you know, I am a Bradley guy and enjoy the high success of the Bears. Great coaches, great wrestlers and great school.

LOL....True.....my good friend is the coach there and I would always support my friends.

But as you know, I am a Bradley guy and enjoy the high success of the Bears. Great coaches, great wrestlers and great school.

I know your BC. Also know your good friend Coaches WV. And as you mentioned once or twice throughout the year he did an outstanding job this year and has brought them a good ways in 4 short years. Loyalty to friends and former teams is defeinately warrented and expected.

I'm not feeling the love here........2@140

I have to be nice to the Father Ryan fans. I've got odd ties to the current Bateman's mom through my brother in law. (Not odd in a bad way)

They behave pretty well at our tourney too....well...until the Baylor folk started filming them. (evidently no covert filming instruction from BCB.....like don't hold the camera and wear a bright red sweater when your team is wrestling in the other gym)