REGION 5A SCHEDULE

flash49

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the 10A tourney. I witnessed the filmer being approached and questioned by the tournament director. I also have it on good authority that there is a tape in Houston Co. with 2 quarters of the 10A consolation game on it. It was reported to the TSSAA, and maybe nothing will be done, but why cast suspicion on a program that could end up hurting it -- especially at tournament time? Just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe there was nothing to it, but why risk it?

I do know for a FACT this parent is extremey sorry for their truly innocent mistake that they made. They are very thankful the tournament director informed them a quickly as they did so they what could have happened got totally prevented from happening. I do know for a fact this parent didn't know or understand the rules concerning this and that it was a totally innocent mistake that will NOT happen again. Now, to move on we wish all teams in the REGION 5A tournament the BEST OF LUCK and let the games begin!! And may the best teams WIN. Our prayers is that each team travels safe and all players competing play injury free. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do know for a FACT this parent is very knowlegeable of the TSSAA rules because his child has been to THREE different schools in her high school career and eligible at all THREE without moving. He is also an educator and has coached in sports. It was obviously planned and would he have been sorry if he hadn't been caught? I think not! Question. Was the high school coach not there to do his own scouting? Can you not trade tapes with other scools? Do you have to cheat to win?

I do know for a FACT this parent is very knowlegeable of the TSSAA rules because his child has been to THREE different schools in her high school career and eligible at all THREE without moving. He is also an educator and has coached in sports. It was obviously planned and would he have been sorry if he hadn't been caught? I think not! Question. Was the high school coach not there to do his own scouting? Can you not trade tapes with other scools? Do you have to cheat to win?

whoever you are why don't you stand up out from behind this computer and GROW UP I'm very sure that this individual you are trying to talk bad of would love to meet you and discuss this face to face privately!! Until then you better just worry about yourself because that seems to be a hard enough task for YOU!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah.. they all know what was going on. I hope they get beat againest McEwen. That is just so low.. what goes around comes around. what a dirt bag.. you can tell CougarFan that he is the one that did it because he is so threatened... I hope he has a daughter on the team. oh yeah thats right.. he does because she was with him.. I hear she is just very average and causes a lot of problems anyway.

The McEwen - MTCS game should be a good game... McEwen beat Van Buren Co. all over the floor last night, but that was one of the better games I have seen them play this year... McEwen won by 14 (again, it was a good game for McEwen) MTCS beat VB once by 9ish, and lost once by 7ish... so I don't know if you can really use comparing games, but I have a feeling this one will come down to the wire... I feel one of those games where if:

McEwen plays really good, they win by 8ish

They both play good, split

They both play bad, split

MTCS plays really good, they win by 8ish

MTCS has had McEwen's number the last few years... I really feel that if McEwen plays the way they did against VB in hitting free throws, outside/inside scoring, and several players scoring... this could be the year for McEwen to advance...