HOOKER vs DOSTER

tnko

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, no one said anything about that. I would wrestle if I was sick too, trust me. I wouldn't be stopping the match 3 different times so that coach connel can come over to me and talk strategy, as well as getting some water down my cotton-mouthed throat. Congratulations Michael Hooker for making it t the state finals while you were sick. Is that what you expect people to say? Sick or not, Doster wrestled a spectacular match, and I believe he earned what he deserved. I was never one to make excuses for anyone, so how about we put an end to this thread. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE STATE CHAMPIONS OF 2009.

Back. Off. And spell Connell correctly. That man deserves to have his name spelled right!

Back. Off. And spell Connell correctly. That man deserves to have his name spelled right.

Well I do apologize for that W-90. An ammature mistake on my part. Hopefully the CONNELLS will forgive me. Great season for ya'll. I look forward to watching the progress of your young, talented tornados throughout the next couple years.

what exactly is this shoe trick?

Something that has been beat to a pulp, and shall be moved on from. Hooker beat Doster at the Baylor vs McCallie dual. Doster beat Hooker in the state finals. End of season, and I'm sure those two young talented wrestlers will wrestle again in the future. Great season to the both of them, and good luck in the future - I see a rivalry stirring