Dance

SheHateMe2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was up with the dance after one of the matches in the finals. It was really kind of ummmm odd. Thought I was at a Cabaret.

I guess, if that is what you call it. But boy, that stuff needs to stop. I can handle a fist pump, (afterall you did just win a big match), but the other things need to go. Things such as flashing signs on your number of championships, pointing up in the stands, dancing, excessive celebrations, etc. My goodness, this is so belittling to the sport. Knock it off guys, and act like the champions you are.

I was surprised also. Then I saw the young man with his family. From what I saw I think they are Muslim because of the females head cover. I would have thought they would have looked down on his actions but seamed to be laughing at it.

Not attacking his religion, just my observation from being around folks of the Muslim faith in the past.

I was surprised also. Then I saw the young man with his family. From what I saw I think they are Muslim because of the females head cover. I would have thought they would have looked down on his actions but seamed to be laughing at it.

Not attacking his religion, just my observation from being around folks of the Muslim faith in the past.

We being his family were a little more than surprised, and we arent Muslim. We as a family apologize to anyone who was offended by our son's actions and please believe that his father took care of his youthful indescretions ASAP. I assure you that I was not laughing and he wasnt either. I would also like Coach Jordan and the Clarksville fans to know that his after match performance was not directed at them, and we are sorry for him being disrespectful but I've handled it. I've raised good young men that know how to act but as all parents know you can't control everything your children do. If you did see me laughing later that night with him, the parenting had already been taken care of and it was time to celebrate. I had two young men place yesterday and after all the hardwork, time and money our family has spent on their wrestling careers, I was not going to let it ruin our whole evening. Jonathan is remorseful and knows it was not the time nor place for his actions. Rigger, his family was in the upperdeck of the roundhouse so I'm sure you don't know what your talking about but you do know about youthful indescretions. To all of our friends we love you, for our children are of this community and we are so thankful for you guys.

Brian and Tonya Henry, Blaike, Damon, and J.T. Money /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Great response Mom. You put it into perspective. He was probably so overwhelmed that he was not thinking. We were all that age at one time and made mistakes. He is a very lucky young man to have parents that will reel him in and let him know if he does something inappropiate. I am sure he is a great kid and a tremendous wrestle. Thanks for your thoughtful response.

We being his family were a little more than surprised, and we arent Muslim. We as a family apologize to anyone who was offended by our son's actions and please believe that his father took care of his youthful indescretions ASAP. I assure you that I was not laughing and he wasnt either. I would also like Coach Jordan and the Clarksville fans to know that his after match performance was not directed at them, and we are sorry for him being disrespectful but I've handled it. I've raised good young men that know how to act but as all parents know you can't control everything your children do. If you did see me laughing later that night with him, the parenting had already been taken care of and it was time to celebrate. I had two young men place yesterday and after all the hardwork, time and money our family has spent on their wrestling careers, I was not going to let it ruin our whole evening. Jonathan is remorseful and knows it was not the time nor place for his actions. Rigger, his family was in the upperdeck of the roundhouse so I'm sure you don't know what your talking about but you do know about youthful indescretions. To all of our friends we love you, for our children are of this community and we are so thankful for you guys.

Brian and Tonya Henry, Blaike, Damon, and J.T. Money /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Enough said. Thanks.

WOW! Great response...with parents like this there is hope for society. T.O. needed this kind of direction as a youth.

Congrats to Jonathan! Great win.

A great post. A youthful indiscretion has been corrected and a young man moves on the better for his mistakes. Again good post and I know why he won besides talent. A strong family that stills disciplines!