5A Region Tournament

flash49

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No starter is over 6'1. A guard oriented team that is better than they played in the district tournament. How did Houston Co. get so much better so quick?

The PG is starting to really come on,first year starter.They had one post player that was out for most of the year,this will be his third game back,another post player that has only played for a year and a half and yet another that was a football player and had never played BB before.They seem to be really coming together all at the same time.The lineup that they have been playing primarily is a lightning quick PG,a 6'1 SG that has crazy range,then the front line is 6'3 220 lbs,6'6 and really skinny,and 6'6 and really skinny,they have five more off the bench that play alot,one kid starts and is the aggressive hustling rebounding type but he plays less than big guys.They have a couple of sharpshooters off the bench.

The PG is starting to really come on,first year starter.They had one post player that was out for most of the year,this will be his third game back,another post player that has only played for a year and a half and yet another that was a football player and had never played BB before.They seem to be really coming together all at the same time.The lineup that they have been playing primarily is a lightning quick PG,a 6'1 SG that has crazy range,then the front line is 6'3 220 lbs,6'6 and really skinny,and 6'6 and really skinny,they have five more off the bench that play alot,one kid starts and is the aggressive hustling rebounding type but he plays less than big guys.They have a couple of sharpshooters off the bench.

HC BY 5

CA BY 10

EAGLEVILLE BY 20

WHH BY 2

I believe the loss that Clarksville Academy had in the District tournament was the best thing that ever happened to them. HC has unleashed a lion and I would not want to be in its path. Very possibly the Regional Champion Lion.

10 A wins 3 in the first round.

ncs will do better next year.

Good Luck to all .

Injury free play.

I hope you are correct on all of your predictions except one, that being Cascade. I think Cascade is finished. They did not play with any emotion during the district playoffs, except for the one player who likes to throw punches.

Yes, I too want to hear more about the player that likes to throw punches???? That would not go over at all with our crowd in our gym.