District 8AAA tournament

Sidetrain

6:30 pm

Franklin Co vs Linclon Co - 3rd/4th place

8:00 pm

Lawrence Co vs Shelbyville - Championship

I knew Linclon Co would give us trouble. They did the same last year at tournament time. They will surprise somebody. Almost got us tonight.

The Franklin Co/Lawrence Co game was a little slower than I thought it would be.

Now everybody getting the game they wanted. I'm sure Lawrence Co feels third time is going to be it. Just do not over look Shelbyville because I know Shelbyville is not over looking them. It will be a GREAT game.

Shelbyville went 12-0 and still people feel that they are just lucky. This Shelbyville team just can not get any respect, with both SCHS/Lawrence only getting two players on the all-district team each. I heard Lawrence fans say that they(SCHS) were lucky most of the tonight.

Everybody be safe

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't much agree with the luck theory a 100%. Shelbyville does seem to get their share of the (lucky) breaks but I think you most of the time create your own luck good or bad. One thing is for sure that the Lady Cats know they can beat them. The question will be answered tonite if they will execute and play 4 qtrs well enough to do that. The other issue about the officials calling one sided at times is just some of the older ones not having the courage to do the right thing at the Shelbyville gym during critical games.

I knew Linclon Co would give us trouble. They did the same last year at tournament time. They will surprise somebody. Almost got us tonight.

The Franklin Co/Lawrence Co game was a little slower than I thought it would be.

Now everybody getting the game they wanted. I'm sure Lawrence Co feels third time is going to be it. Just do not over look Shelbyville because I know Shelbyville is not over looking them. It will be a GREAT game.

Shelbyville went 12-0 and still people feel that they are just lucky. This Shelbyville team just can not get any respect, with both SCHS/Lawrence only getting two players on the all-district team each. I heard Lawrence fans say that they(SCHS) were lucky most of the tonight.

Everybody be safe

Sidetrain, we are a few days from the matchups in Region and after tonite we'll know the matchups. this will be a great Region and we look forward to playing whoever the matchups are. Bring on your best teams and your best crowd and District 7 will do the same and one thing we do know is that at the end a couple of schools in this region are going to State. See you there.

Everybody be safe