13A vs 14A

reneah

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well two scores are in and they belong to 14A. I was a bit surprised that the Gleason game was so close. Bradford won going away. Looks like they meet one more time this year. I think everyone thought this would happen. I say Bradford wins by 12.

Gleason and McKenzie have been playing each other for some years (coach T inside the game)...and you have to go back to FEB of 2003 before you find where Mckenzie actually won the matchup. That must be frustrating. Last nights game was just a 5 point spread, I bet it was a good one!

Good luck to Gleason, maybe you can make another run to state.

Gleason and McKenzie have been playing each other for some years (coach T inside the game)...and you have to go back to FEB of 2003 before you find where Mckenzie actually won the matchup. That must be frustrating. Last nights game was just a 5 point spread, I bet it was a good one!

Good luck to Gleason, maybe you can make another run to state.

Gleason will have to beat Bradford to do that. I just don't see it happening.

From what I'm hearing from my sources, Gleason played a very, very bad game against McKenzie. They just couldnt hit. They were cold and couldnt buy a basket. And, in spite of cold shooting and playing terrible, they still beat McKenzie.

From what I'm hearing from my sources, Gleason played a very, very bad game against McKenzie. They just couldnt hit. They were cold and couldnt buy a basket. And, in spite of cold shooting and playing terrible, they still beat McKenzie.

Good luck to all our teams tonight..We've said all along that District 14A had some good teams,all pretty close for at least 6 teams and as many as eight teams on a given night..Could very easy be a couple of the other teams in our spots..It looks like Bradfors is the favorite along with Humboldt..Never know about a Gleason team at this time of year,especially if they get the lead...As far as Lake Co-Humboldt..The first game this year at Humboldt was a 5 point game and Lake Co played well and could have won..Humboldt came to Lake Co the next game and Lake Co bolted out to about a 16 point lead and played really well,although Humboldt did make a run in the second half..The 3rd game at Trenton..Lake Co took the early lead about 9-3 or something close to that score and then Humboldt clearly outplayed Lake Co the rest of the way..The game tonight could come down to foul situations..should be a good game..Hopefully the young Falcons will be ready for the task..If not..whoever carries the torch,I'll be rooting for our teams..Good luck to everyone tonight..

For some reason Lake Co-Humboldt games have been hard to play on the nights we've suppose to..But when they have played...for the most part ..have been worth the wait.!

Ha, yea good point. Hopefully tonight's game will be a good one. I'm not going to be able to make it, but I'm going to be getting updates from someone at the game. Good luck to every team! Go Lady Vikings!