Best Teams in Chattanooga Area?

ersoccerfan

Soddy and the Wah both win their first round games and will play for region home field advantage this coming Thursday.

Sorry I don't have the scores, but my spy is trying to get a date for the weekend with someone else at the games..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Basehits what about Hixson?????

Reaction what about Boyd????

Sweetwater 3 David Brainerd 1 .....1 Yellow /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Ridge 2 Hixson 0

Well played game for both teams.....Hixson had many more shots on goal......but just could not put it in the net. In the second overtime East Ridge was able to score twice.

Was a fun game to watch. Wish it could have turned out the other way, but good luck to the pioneers. I have watched them over the last 4 years and they can be very proud.

Can't take anything away from Hixson with a 14-4-1 season. Good job Wildcats for a great season of fun.

Cleveland and McMinn Co. Move on to their district finals. Can someone please tell me if this game is at Clev. or McMinn Co.? This could/will be a great game to watch. Cleveland looking for revenge from an earlier tie with McMinn Co. and McMinn Co. "The Hunters"....

I have a feeling McMinn Co. will come out with 10 men behind the ball at all times to frustrate the Blue Raiders only to break out on counter attacks to catch Cleveland off guard or getting caught being lazy..... Sorry Cree if I spoiled your game plan. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Cleveland and McMinn Co. Move on to their district finals. Can someone please tell me if this game is at Clev. or McMinn Co.? This could/will be a great game to watch. Cleveland looking for revenge from an earlier tie with McMinn Co. and McMinn Co. "The Hunters"....

I have a feeling McMinn Co. will come out with 10 men behind the ball at all times to frustrate the Blue Raiders only to break out on counter attacks to catch Cleveland off guard or getting caught being lazy..... Sorry Cree if I spoiled your game plan. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

A) the match will be played at Cleveland. They are the #1 seed so they will host @ 7pm--Mousecreek.

2) We may bunker in, we may throw #'s at them like we did at Bearden two years ago. Depends on my mood for the day.

That being said. I just hope playing OT in the semi-finals tonight wont slow us down.

MVM,

Who wins the AAA semifinals on tuesday??

Cleveland 3-0 against The Wah

Now for the tough one, Soddy vs McMinn Co.....My heart will pull for the Trojans (I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from)and I do believe they have a chance against McMinn Co. Right now the Trojans are playing with a lot of heart and confidence. Their last two wins have been come from being behind in their matches. So they are not going to give up until the final whistle. On paper McMinn should have no problem with the Trojans, but playing with heart and believing you can win is something you can't measure on paper. With all that said.....

My heart wants Soddy to win, but my head says McMinn will win. Cree let me end with this. If McMinn lets Soddy hang around to the middle of the second half, you may NOT get the outcome your looking for. You let Soddy believe that they can win, they will be a very dangerous team. They play with a lot of emotion.

Prediction McMinn 3 Soddy 3......................on cards /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My heart wants Soddy to win,

Soddy will definitely leave it all on the filed, but the McMinn team has improved all year long. They know they have as much talent as anyone if they will just put it all together. They have the two very talented seniors that are twins(i think) and some very strong underclassmen.

If McMinn plays like they are capable, things could get ugly for Soddy. However, if McMinn doesn't play as a unit, then they could be done for the year.

My guess is their coach will have them ready to play at Soddy. (he always does)

Should be an interesting game, but I see McMinn winning 2-0.

Cleveland 3-0 against The Wah

Now for the tough one, Soddy vs McMinn Co.....My heart will pull for the Trojans (I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from)and I do believe they have a chance against McMinn Co. Right now the Trojans are playing with a lot of heart and confidence. Their last two wins have been come from being behind in their matches. So they are not going to give up until the final whistle. On paper McMinn should have no problem with the Trojans, but playing with heart and believing you can win is something you can't measure on paper. With all that said.....

My heart wants Soddy to win, but my head says McMinn will win. Cree let me end with this. If McMinn lets Soddy hang around to the middle of the second half, you may NOT get the outcome your looking for. You let Soddy believe that they can win, they will be a very dangerous team. They play with a lot of emotion.

Prediction McMinn 3 Soddy 3......................on cards /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MVM,

I truly understand your heart pulling for Soddy.

To be quite honest, it will depend on which McMinn Team shows up. We have given GREAT efforts against Farragut, Cleveland, etc. Then we have , as you have said, let teams hang around with us--example Walker Valley (no disrespect to the Mustangs. We should have scored 3 goals or more while their starting GK was at track meet).

Also, we havent always had the best luck at the Ancient Ruins.

As for the cards, we have gotten better as the year has gone along. The Cherokees will only get 1 yellow--and it wont be to coach--I have 0 for 2009.

I am sure it will be a great match.