Best Teams in Chattanooga Area?

ersoccerfan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basehits I did make the game and to be honest I thought Hixson was the better team that night. This is what I noticed....Hixson's #21 the defender is fast and could recover quickly, which made it very difficult for the Owls and their direct attack (which the Owl coach changed at half time and started working the wings more). I thought the Hixson midfield outplayed the Owls midfield, I can't remember one goal kick that the Wah midfield won or even challenged. Your #12 forward...Wow what a quick release with his shots.

I do agree that foul called at the top of the box that the Owls scored on was unfortunate. I did see the foul, but he had let them play all night long and a no call maybe would have been more in line with his calls leading up to that moment. And Yes, the game's energy picked up exponentially after the goal.

I'm sorry I don't remember the card, in the first couple of minutes I was having teenage daughter drama (BOYS..ugg) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . I thought the card was given to JM? Is that correct?

Again, great game and Hixson should make some noise in the district tourney. Please keep us informed and Good Luck.

Ooltewah seems to be getting better as the season progresses.

Didn't they have a really young team this year?

Yes, The Wah has a young team, BUT I think they are going to lose some of those players and their asst. coach to the new school. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Basehits I did make the game and to be honest I thought Hixson was the better team that night. This is what I noticed....Hixson's #21 the defender is fast and could recover quickly, which made it very difficult for the Owls and their direct attack (which the Owl coach changed at half time and started working the wings more). I thought the Hixson midfield outplayed the Owls midfield, I can't remember one goal kick that the Wah midfield won or even challenged. Your #12 forward...Wow what a quick release with his shots.

I do agree that foul called at the top of the box that the Owls scored on was unfortunate. I did see the foul, but he had let them play all night long and a no call maybe would have been more in line with his calls leading up to that moment. And Yes, the game's energy picked up exponentially after the goal.

I'm sorry I don't remember the card, in the first couple of minutes I was having teenage daughter drama (BOYS..ugg) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . I thought the card was given to JM? Is that correct?

Again, great game and Hixson should make some noise in the district tourney. Please keep us informed and Good Luck.

Yes, The Wah has a young team, BUT I think they are going to lose some of those players and their asst. coach to the new school. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Card went to JB, Hixson's stopper.

Hopefully everyone will come to Hixson's alumni game/senior night tonight, if it doesnt rain too much!

Card went to JB, Hixson's stopper.

Hopefully everyone will come to Hixson's alumni game/senior night tonight, if it doesnt rain too much!

Ohhhh, I know your son. He used to do a little reffing himself. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

District 6 A/AADistrict W-L-T

Chattanooga Christian5-0

East Ridge3-1-1

Hixson3-2

Notre Dame1-2-1

Sequatchie Co.1-4

Bledsoe Co.0-4

District 5 A/AA

Boyd Buchanan9-0

Sweetwater5-2-1

McMinn Central4-4-1

Chatt. Arts & Sciences2-1-2

David Brainerd2-1

Grace Baptist Academy2-3-2

Silverdale Academy1-4-1

Tellico Plains0-3

Tyner Academy0-3

Sequoyah0-4-1

District 6 AAA

Ooltewah2-0-1

Soddy Daisy1-0-2

Red Bank0-1-1

Chattanooga Central0-2

District 5 AAA

Cleveland4-0-1

McMinn Co.4-0-1

Bradley Central2-3

Walker Valley1-1-1

Rhea Co.1-3

Cumberland Co.0-4-1

All right you Chattanooga fans it's time to make your picks for the district tournaments.

6 A/AA

1) CCS 2) East Ridge

5 A/AA

1) Boyd 2) Sweetwater

6 AAA

1) The Wah 2) Soddy Daisy

5 AAA

1) Cleveland 2) McMinn Co.

The tough pick is 6 A/AA, I wanted to pick Hixson, but I think they are going to end up on the wrong side of the bracket. Maybe basehits can post the bracket for 6A/AA.

I wish that I could pick the outcome of the 6A|AA. I think the top 2 spots are up for whoever plays their game that night. It will be nice to see that it will not be the same 2 teams that it has been for the last.... years. Change is nice. Wish everyone good luck in district play, but I must say

GO WILDCATS!!!!!

And Signal Mountain is also in that Bracket. They are 6th..Which would put Hixson in the good bracket..

CCS (gets a by first round in this case.)

East Ridge

Hixson

Notre Dame

Sequatchie

Signal

Bledsoe

so.... here are the brackets as i see them,

CCS

------------ CCS vs Winner

ND

SEQ

------------