South Pittsburg vs. CSAS

THELEGEND

My you like riddles? Could you be talking about the same guy I am thinking of who has over 370 wins...3 state tourney appearences....had both his boys and girls teams in the final 8 in MS and was named recently as South MS COY? Refresh my memory but didn't he help those SP folks out when nobody would touch that baseball team last year because they were young? I just wonder what he would have done with the Pirate basketball program had he stayed on? Lots of folks I know in Jasper are speculating on just how good they would be now.

i thought that was whut these "geniuses" were talking bout. op i like football and am a big fan of grider and ur program just dont like it constantly talked about here. go to the pirate football board. truth i have not been any more critical of phelps than any other coach. just love chatt coaching over the valley. as for baseball i have coached some in dixie youth and take my word i won more than 3 games in 3 years .

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought that was whut these "geniuses" were talking bout. op i like football and am a big fan of grider and ur program just dont like it constantly talked about here. go to the pirate football board. truth i have not been any more critical of phelps than any other coach. just love chatt coaching over the valley. as for baseball i have coached some in dixie youth and take my word i won more than 3 games in 3 years .

Old Pirate says ole topper is truely confused. The mention of football on this thread by OP was made about giving SP a chance to know how it felt to beat CSAS, skillet head. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OP doesn't recall any poster as critical as you've been of the SP coaching. They are still playing, at least for now. As for the coach that left SP after a year........... he certainly was not the answer. From what OP has heard about his coaching ability..................................well OP will just let that be..................................

OP says kinda funny ole topper and Rade Butcher joined coacht within 7 days of each other! Hum..........sounds as if you 2 are twins......... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Old Pirate says ole topper is truely confused. The mention of football on this thread by OP was made about giving SP a chance to know how it felt to beat CSAS, skillet head. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OP doesn't recall any poster as critical as you've been of the SP coaching. They are still playing, at least for now. As for the coach that left SP after a year........... he certainly was not the answer. From what OP has heard about his coaching ability..................................well OP will just let that be..................................

OP says kinda funny ole topper and Rade Butcher joined coacht within 7 days of each other! Hum..........sounds as if you 2 are twins......... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

excuse me for voicing an opinion bonehead. tell the wife to lay off the skllet it has warped yore brain. as for the coach in question i played for him and his record speaks for itself. my sources tell me those sp kids would have given anything to have played for him if he had taken the job there. who knows i might have become a fan of valley hoops ifn he had. take another hit skillethead. booooooiiiinggggg!

excuse me for voicing an opinion bonehead. tell the wife to lay off the skllet it has warped yore brain. as for the coach in question i played for him and his record speaks for itself. my sources tell me those sp kids would have given anything to have played for him if he had taken the job there. who knows i might have become a fan of valley hoops ifn he had. take another hit skillethead. booooooiiiinggggg!

Old Pirate says you sure do have an opinion and the right to voice it even thou off the mark. OP says that feller is like a door-to-door salesman never in 1 spot very long. The basketball program has room for development but it'll take time something that cat didn't have. As for your sources....................hum someone must been off their medication when that was talked about. Regardless SP continues for now with improvement needed from the youth league up.

south pitt don't have a chance they will lose yet again

You know OP I used to get a kick out of your posts and admired your affection for SPHS but now I see you for nothing more than a 2nd rate joke. Who are you to question the ability of a man who has won more games and awards than you have skillet shots to the head? Not to mention this man helped your school out of a bind when others would not . I will agree he is not a baseball man but to question his basketball skills as a coach is insane. Maybe you need to take up residence in the home there at SP...your opinions certainly have lost their merit here. Be gone little man.

You know OP I used to get a kick out of your posts and admired your affection for SPHS but now I see you for nothing more than a 2nd rate joke. Who are you to question the ability of a man who has won more games and awards than you have skillet shots to the head? Not to mention this man helped your school out of a bind when others would not . I will agree he is not a baseball man but to question his basketball skills as a coach is insane. Maybe you need to take up residence in the home there at SP...your opinions certainly have lost their merit here. Be gone little man.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> RR, Old Pirate never questioned anyone's basketball coaching ability just a long term committment to a program that needs more than a here-today-gone-tomorrow leader. If that upsets RR then it's too bad. OP is rather sure the baseball coaching position was Not merely filled to help SP. OP says for folks to attack the SP coach and his 2 year program after not having a home court to develop skills, practice and play on is....insane. Dad burnit.....1 more Old Pirate hater who would like to join the wife's skillet slinging soriety. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> RR, Old Pirate never questioned anyone's basketball coaching ability just a long term committment to a program that needs more than a here-today-gone-tomorrow leader. If that upsets RR then it's too bad. OP is rather sure the baseball coaching position was Not merely filled to help SP. OP says for folks to attack the SP coach and his 2 year program after not having a home court to develop skills, practice and play on is....insane. Dad burnit.....1 more Old Pirate hater who would like to join the wife's skillet slinging soriety. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You seem to have some sort of agenda with a coach who would have had that program down there in the state tournamen in basketball. You need to examine your problems.