• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scoreboard has Westview winning 63-54

Appreciate it! Congrats to Westview!!!!

The bracket setup now is:

(1) Gibson Co. V. (3) Obion Co.

(1) North Side V. (2) Westview

These games are being played at Gibson Co. High School Saturday night with the games being in the order I posted starting at 6:00. Best of Luck to all 4 teams!

coach, I just sent you a private message about Gibson Co.'s schedule...

Milan played really well. The officials let them play so Glenn had a great game. Only 1 foul was called in the 2nd half with 4 minutes remaining. Milan had to begin fouling because they were down by 8. NS didn't hit their throws and Milan was able to cut into the NS lead. But NS led the entire game. They were up at one time by 12. NS handled the Milan pressure well. This was a good game. Surprising the OC vs Haywood game. Maybe the District 13 took the District 14 for granted or maybe District 14 isn't as bad as some thought. The Semis should be interesting.

Thanks coach....

Congrats to NS on their win over Milan. I figured that'd be the closest game of the 4 and I was wrong. I thought NS and Milan matched up with each other well at every position on the floor. Congrats to NS!

As for OC, I'm surprised they had that much trouble with Haywood. I've seen Haywood against GC and I honestly don't see what the problem was for OC except maybe they were overlooking them or didn't match up to them good.

Saturday night should make for some great games!

My predictions:

GC over OC by 9

Westview over NS by 11