Bledsoe County Hires New Coach

jhoutsider

ask them who wins when it counts........were 2-0 ......lol.....how you been b22

ha thats when we didnt have a coach now we do and well it looks like u guys cant beat us now u had ur chance when we had no coach /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was he at Rhea Co? & What is he going to be here?

Coach O was mainly secondary and wide receivers here at Rhea Co. He is a very good young coach that brought alot to the table while he was at Rhea Co. I wish he was still here but, Good Luck Coach O. I hadn't really heard what he was going to be over there, but I think it was mainly with the offense.

I heard that Bledsoe's 1st team beat Stone's 1st team 2-0 then Stone put 2 TD's on our 2nd and 3rd team.......

No, both teams were playin their 1st team. alot of subs were goin back and forth with both teams when we started scoring. then stones like 3rd team was whoopin bledsoes 3rd team at the end. score was 2 to 2 and then alot of diff. people were comin in so whatever you wanna call it i guess. someone from bledsoe had to make up an excuse for allowing us to score twice

Your bragging about beating someone in a scrimmage?

as far as i see it, its the same thing as a game... jst doesnt count. 2 teams, go head to head, and the point is to get a touchdown....... yep sounds the same to me. hey bledsoe fans i know a lil somethin u might like, go to youtube.com and type in Ben Dodd Football Hit. jst a lil somethin

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Laughing at you, not with you BEN

as far as i see it, its the same thing as a game... jst doesnt count. 2 teams, go head to head, and the point is to get a touchdown....... yep sounds the same to me. hey bledsoe fans i know a lil somethin u might like, go to youtube.com and type in Ben Dodd Football Hit. jst a lil somethin

you know....i looked on the tssaa web site and it has NO record or score of that SCRIMMAGE you talk about......BUT it does so we beat you the last two years....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> in the FOOTBALL SEASON....when it counts.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It doesn't matter to me if you win a useless scrimmage game or Bledsoe does, it's just a scrimmage period. But it is not the same thing as a game, I don't know the format that was used in the scrimmage usually 10 plays and turn it over for the other to get 10 plays. How many times was the opponents stopped on 4th down and got to keep going.

Pretty sure Bledsoe won when it counted....... We are 2-0 against the Panthers.......