Shelbyville Player injured

Crimson100

Sorry I haven't posted on this, but this is the first I've heard of it. I've had Lauren as a player and she truly is one of the best kids! I pray everything turns out okay for her and I also hope everyone will keep Kayla in their prayers. I'm sure it was tough for her to deal with also. I've coached with and against their father Joe and you'll never meet a better family than the Warrens. May God be with Lauren during the healing process and I hope you'll let me know if I can help with anything Joe.

Mike Molder

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't posted on this, but this is the first I've heard of it. I've had Lauren as a player and she truly is one of the best kids! I pray everything turns out okay for her and I also hope everyone will keep Kayla in their prayers. I'm sure it was tough for her to deal with also. I've coached with and against their father Joe and you'll never meet a better family than the Warrens. May God be with Lauren during the healing process and I hope you'll let me know if I can help with anything Joe.

Mike Molder

How did this happen? Was she pitching, playing 3rd , or worse, base runner on third? Glad to hear she will be OK.

She was playing second base during an inter squad scrimmage. Line drive with the sun in her eyes.

I was there at practice when this happened. I had just told Joe that Kayla was looking good at the plate. Then it happened. Makes you take a step back and realize that your kids are the most important thing in this world. Wins and loses don't mean anything. God will heal Lauren, she will be fine. But it sure puts everything in perspective doesn't it. It's ok to have the love and passion for sports with our kids competing, they love it and we do too. But we are all mamas and daddys. I am going to remember that next time I am at the game.