Region 6A Tourney! 11A VS 12A

MCBOB03

Predictions? Here is what I think after seeing all 8 teams play

Moore Co. vs. Perry Co.- It's tough to come into MC and beat em' Look for MC to control the inside and lock up the outside on Defense. If Perry Co. can get some shots outside it could be close. But i say MC by 12 or more

Collinwood vs. Sante Fe- I watched Collinwood play Perry Co. and seen Perry Co. give it away toward the end. And Tiffany Black is back for Sante Fe so they will be more competitive. Collinwood by 10 pulling away late

Cornersville vs. Summertown- Summertown looks to be a hot or cold team if there hot they can compete if not Cornersville will put it away in the 3rd. Cornersville by 10 or more

Wayne Co. vs. Richland- WayneCo. looked to be the best team in D12A but Collinwood showed they could be beat. And Richland is one of the more intersting teams in this Region along with Collinwood. They can play with ANYBODY when they want to.I look for it to be closer than people think- Wayne Co. by 5

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Region is up for grabs for 6 of the 8 Teams. D12 is very even with Wayne having 2 2point wins in the regular season and losing to Cwood in the District Final. Cwood was fortunant to escape Perry Co and should have lost that game. I believe Moore and Cornersville have shown they are the better 2 teams in D11 but they also have shown they can be beaten.

Here are 2 predictions--- Neither #1 Seed will make it to the Regional Final. There will be more than one lower seed win. With that said and a very hazy crystal ball, here goes.

First Round- Moore over Perry, Cornersville over Summertown, Wayne over Richland, Cwood over Santa Fe. Every thing looks normal at this point and half of these could very well be wrong.

Sercond Round-- Cornersville over Cwood, Wayne over Moore.

Championship--- Wayne over Cornersville.

Anyone thnk they have a better crystal ball??

Cornersville has already beaten Collinwood twice. This game if it happens will be on Cornersville's own floor. I would give the edge to Cornersville also.

All top seeds win on there home floor in the first round.

Cornersville tops Collinwood again and Wayne Co. beats Moore Co.

Wayne Co. will win this region.

Collinwood's team has developed as the season progressed. They were very average at first but they kept working and now they are clicking. Anybody can be beat but it will be hard to take down the trojanettes. Waynesboro and Perry County both beat them twice also but Wood is still district champs for the three peat

Who was the big post player for Santa Fe that got hurt? Is she back?

That be Tiffany Black and yes she is back.

I see it being and all D11a region final even after loosing the D11A title Cornersville may have the easiest road they shoul beat Summertown and Collinwood.

As for Moore Co. they should handle Perry Co. and then comes Wayne CO.(if they get passed Richland wich wont be easy) granted i havent see them play but a few times it looks to me that Noone else in D12a could match there post playand MC can do that and it seems there guards will shoot and can shoot but didn't really see anygood defenses played against WC. They dont seem to be very deep at Post expecially. #45 played almost all the time (the games I saw) and she was wore out but it doesnt matter when your 4 inches or taller than anybody else your pretty much just have to be there a put ur hands up and i saw ALOT of passes to her thrown over everybodys head where she just reached up and caught it. MC has 4 post players they are rotated in pretty steady that can play for ANYBODY it should be a close game if Wayne Co. can get free and hit some 3's but i dont see there post players taking over.