Road To The AA State Chapionship

Overton County Fan

Tennessee AA basketball started out with 112 teams. They all had one goal in mind. Now, only 64 teams remain.

Now that we can clearly see the brackets what are some thoughts on matchups or future matchups...

There will be 32 AA basketball games on 2/28... What a night it will be!

My favorite to go all the way is Livingston Academy!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T COUNT OUT CPA. I KNOW HOWARD LOST ALOT FROM LAST YEAR . THEY MUSTVE RELOADED.

FULTON ALSO HAS 2 BIG TIME PLAYERS AND ARE THE DEFENDING CHAMPS. THEY COULD REPEAT.

Fulton is the defending champs. I just don't think they can get it done again. They have already been beat 3 times by Austin East and if they meet up with Livingston I think Livingston will win.

CPA could make a run at it. They lost a close one to LA (without Z). They have been beat by Hume-Fogg and David Lipscomb. However, they beat David Lipscomb 63-46 in their district finals.

Fulton is the defending champs. I just don't think they can get it done again. They have already been beat 3 times by Austin East and if they meet up with Livingston I think Livingston will win.

CPA could make a run at it. They lost a close one to LA (without Z). They have been beat by Hume-Fogg and David Lipscomb. However, they beat David Lipscomb 63-46 in their district finals.

Watch out for Dyer County! The fast and furious could make a run back to the boro. Good game last year when they played CPA and when they lost to Fulton! They won the District Championship with a 30-1 record. Young team could cost them tho with lack of experience tho.

Watch out for Dyer County! The fast and furious could make a run back to the boro. Good game last year when they played CPA and when they lost to Fulton! They won the District Championship with a 30-1 record. Young team could cost them tho with lack of experience tho.

YEA DYER COULD WIN IT ALSO. WITH CJ AND KING REX LEADING THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE ONE OF THE FAVORITES. IM SURE CPA WOULD LIKE A REMATCH WITH THEM.

Fulton would not lose to LA. They are to athletic and to well coached for someting like that to happen. I know that Dunn is a nice player, but Fulton has 2 guys (Gallman and Steele) that are more than capable of keeping him in check. The games Fulton has lost have been to the state's dominant teams in both AA and AAA. They have been battle tested. Has LA played anyone like AE or Bearden? I know that they have played Upperman, but it's a different world when you are expected to compete with the state's elite.

Fulton would not lose to LA. They are to athletic and to well coached for someting like that to happen. I know that Dunn is a nice player, but Fulton has 2 guys (Gallman and Steele) that are more than capable of keeping him in check. The games Fulton has lost have been to the state's dominant teams in both AA and AAA. They have been battle tested. Has LA played anyone like AE or Bearden? I know that they have played Upperman, but it's a different world when you are expected to compete with the state's elite.

You are mistaken if you think Dunn is all they have. Dunn is a leader and a team player, double him and it will bite you because there are 4 more that can score at any time. Just because it's LA you don't think we have been "battle tested"? Oh and another thing, Upperman is not a team you want to underestimate. Boy??™s basketball in the Upper Cumberland has comes leaps and bounds compared to previous years.