Road To The AA State Chapionship

Overton County Fan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many great opinions on this topic. I feel that majority is picking AE to win state. History has shown that AE has lost consistently to Memphis teams or West TN teams. Jackson Northside will have a semifinal matchup with DC if both teams win their first game. Jackson Northside is extremely tough this year. Covington is another darkhorse who could make some noise.

The polls will once again be proven wrong if those highly ranked teams face any of those West TN teams in the first round.

Whoever comes out of region 8 will be bona fide, no doubt. That's probably the toughest region top to bottom. The loser of the championship game versus most likely Dyer County will be a huge game too.

They kind of beat each other up in West Tennessee. There's a lot of good teams.

I really think that Covington or Northside is goin to be hosting the substate game this year.

At this point for every team, the next game is state. You lose you go home. The big prize isn`t going anywhere, but ya gotta get there one game at a time. Hosting a sub-state shouldn`t be on their minds. I hope thats what NS or Covington is thinking about if it does come to a matchup with DC.

fulton, ae, la, and dc are all very good teams. but shouldnt there be a discussion about maybe an upperman or a station camp. sc is led by the best player in the state john jenkins. and nobody can lock him down. NOBODY! white house played some excellent d and he still had 30!

Didn't you just predict on another thread that Greenbrier would get past Upperman?? I'm beginning to think you just want people to read your name. /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

Didn't you just predict on another thread that Greenbrier would get past Upperman?? I'm beginning to think you just want people to read your name. /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

lol it is a good name. and yes i did predict greenbrier beating upperman. but that doesnt mean upperman shouldnt be thrown out of the talk just because of an opinion they deserved to be talked about since they beat la who is #2. i know they are a good team but i think they overlook greenbrier. even the best teams in the state get upset. its basketball. but anyways good luck to ur team i dont want to argue with u on this site!

lol it is a good name. and yes i did predict greenbrier beating upperman. but that doesnt mean upperman shouldnt be thrown out of the talk just because of an opinion they deserved to be talked about since they beat la who is #2. i know they are a good team but i think they overlook greenbrier. even the best teams in the state get upset. its basketball. but anyways good luck to ur team i dont want to argue with u on this site!

two memphis teams will make it this year!!! I dont no who but Hillcrest, BTW, Sheffield, Mitchell, and Carver will have good shots at anybody in substate this year

If we make it the road to state finals will be Hwy. 111 to I-40 west to the Smithville exit to Alexandria to Murfreesboro or I-40 west to Alexandria exit to Murfreesboro or I-40 west to Lebanon exit to Murfreesboro.

Sorry I couldn't resist. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Go LA!

If we make it the road to state finals will be Hwy. 111 to I-40 west to the Smithville exit to Alexandria to Murfreesboro or I-40 west to Alexandria exit to Murfreesboro or I-40 west to Lebanon exit to Murfreesboro.

Sorry I couldn't resist. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Go LA!

Just go to Lebanon, hang a left, and you're there!

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />