Road To The AA State Chapionship

Overton County Fan

Just go to Lebanon, hang a left, and you're there!

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OldCat, thats the way I generally go.. I have went all three ways mentioned and like the last way best. I know we still have games left but I shore hope to see you there in the boro. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OldCat, thats the way I generally go.. I have went all three ways mentioned and like the last way best. I know we still have games left but I shore hope to see you there in the boro. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I-40 west to 840 and you don't have to put up with meeting traffic.

Wildcat 1970

Wildcat 1970

As long as 840 has been there I keep forgetting about it /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> but your right what little I have traveled it.

Thanks Wildcat. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Didn't you just predict on another thread that Greenbrier would get past Upperman?? I'm beginning to think you just want people to read your name. /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

IM WITH SEYMOR . GREENBRIER COULD BEAT UPPERMAN. I DONT THINK THEY WILL BUT I WOULD'NT BE SHOCKED IF THEY DID. GREENBRIER HAS ONE OF THOSE COACHES THAT KNOWS HOW TO COACH. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

IM WITH SEYMOR . GREENBRIER COULD BEAT UPPERMAN. I DONT THINK THEY WILL BUT I WOULD'NT BE SHOCKED IF THEY DID. GREENBRIER HAS ONE OF THOSE COACHES THAT KNOWS HOW TO COACH. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

thanks. both are coached by really great coaches. sc beat upperman and white house gave sc a game last week. greenbrier beat white house at home! white house is a really good team that was beaten in a good game by greenbrier. but upperman will overlook them. im from portland so i definitely have no dog in the hunt, but i like the cats in this one and i mean bobcats!

thanks. both are coached by really great coaches. sc beat upperman and white house gave sc a game last week. greenbrier beat white house at home! white house is a really good team that was beaten in a good game by greenbrier. but upperman will overlook them. im from portland so i definitely have no dog in the hunt, but i like the cats in this one and i mean bobcats!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm not going to comment on the tournament upcoming, but I love the screen name! I've known old "seymour" for years and he and I have had a lot of fun signing fake letters. Thanks for the reminder and the laugh! seymourbutts........... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is the year that Brainerd will make it back to the state tourney and they could actually beat some teams. People forget BHS is a powerhouse and they have only lost to two teams in the state this year. This is the year Either Brainerd and Howard will both make it to the state or Brainerd and Tyner will make it to the tourney I dont think the teams in the middle can really play with Chattanooga teams. And these three teams are all solid

LA is not just Chase Dunn as a matter of fact Chase wasnt even the District Tourney MVP Tj Smith was. So let them keep Dunn in Check. But as they do they can watch Smith,Ramsey.West Peterman and several others all nail the three and the layup If you gaurd one of our boys the others just step up to take over you cant gaurd them all like that. ASLO Im going to call you on your coaching comment. Did your coach WIN or tie for 4 regular season District Championships 4 District Tournement Titles AND 100 Games in his 1st FOUR YEARS??? Add to that 3 trips to the Region And a Region Title last year. I think Melton can coach with the BEST of them! AND im sure that they can play with the BEST of them.

Im still waiting on those numbers and acheiviements. If he is such a good coach and they are such a good team why is no one answering my question? What kind of history has Fulton had besides last years Title run with this coach? I dont mean to be disrespectfull to anyone but i dont think that the outcoching comment is a fair and honest comment. And I think that weither your from East, Middle, or West we all think ours are the best. Me included. LA and Upperman from District 7AA are both excelent teams and could go far into the State Tourny. From District 8AA is Station Camp with probably the best shooter in the state and probably the country. So they will be a force to reckon with. Unfortantly all three cant go into the state tournement. Upperman and SC will have to play a elimation game in the Region and the winner more than likely faces LA for the Championship game.

This is the year that Brainerd will make it back to the state tourney and they could actually beat some teams. People forget BHS is a powerhouse and they have only lost to two teams in the state this year. This is the year Either Brainerd and Howard will both make it to the state or Brainerd and Tyner will make it to the tourney I dont think the teams in the middle can really play with Chattanooga teams. And these three teams are all solid

IM SURE CHATT TEAMS ARE GOOD BUT I KNOW THAT LAST YEAR HOWARD GRADUATED ALOT SO I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THEY CAN WIN IT ALL. ALSO, LA MADE IT TO THE STATE LAST YEAR AND HAVE EVERYBODY BACK THAT MATTERED. UPPERMAN IS ALSO VERY STRONG AND SO IS STATION CAMP. CPA COULD BEAT ANY OF THE CHATTANOOGA TEAMS SO I GUESS YOUR IN FOR SOME A RUDE AWAKENING IF MIDDLE AND CHATT TEAMS PLAY.

BUT GOOD LUCK. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

IM SURE CHATT TEAMS ARE GOOD BUT I KNOW THAT LAST YEAR HOWARD GRADUATED ALOT SO I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THEY CAN WIN IT ALL. ALSO, LA MADE IT TO THE STATE LAST YEAR AND HAVE EVERYBODY BACK THAT MATTERED. UPPERMAN IS ALSO VERY STRONG AND SO IS STATION CAMP. CPA COULD BEAT ANY OF THE CHATTANOOGA TEAMS SO I GUESS YOUR IN FOR SOME A RUDE AWAKENING IF MIDDLE AND CHATT TEAMS PLAY.

BUT GOOD LUCK. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It will be a mess here in Baxter that is for certain. Some very good teams to have to contend with.

I have only seen Station Camp, Upperman, and LA, but I have heard enough about the others. I would not want to play any of them.

But, as has been noted already in this thread, we all think we have the teams to beat. ooooooooooooooh I love this time of year!!

good luck ya'll. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wildcat 1970

I have to go there a few times a year, and I like the 840 route best also. Less stress as well.

It will be a mess here in Baxter that is for certain. Some very good teams to have to contend with.

I have only seen Station Camp, Upperman, and LA, but I have heard enough about the others. I would not want to play any of them.

But, as has been noted already in this thread, we all think we have the teams to beat. ooooooooooooooh I love this time of year!!

good luck ya'll. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WELL IM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT CPA IS AS GOOD AS ANYONE.

WITH MASON SIGNING FOOTBALL IM NOT SURE WHAT HIS MOTIVATION WILL BE ANYMORE BUT OBVIOUSLY HES ONE OF THE BEST POSTS IN THE STATE.

IM A WHITE HOUSE FAN AND IM PULLING FOR STATION CAMP ALSO BUT TALENT WISE CPA AND LA SHOULD BE AS GOOD AS ANYONE. BOTH TEAMS ARE ALSO SENIOR LOADED AND HAVE GOOD COACHES.

I have to go there a few times a year, and I like the 840 route best also. Less stress as well.

This was suppose to a rebuilding year for Dyer County, but they have been a big surprise to everyone here in West Tn. They have three freshmen and a junior that get alot of playing time. They do not play like freshmen, they are quick and very good at handling the ball. They all can score. Dyer County has two big men that get some playing time. One is a junior transfer from Halls who is 6'4" or 6'5". His name is Cedric Janes and he is a presense in the paint. DC didn't have a big man last year. We also still have two dynamic point guards in CJ and Rex who run the offense , who are seniors. Coach McCord has about five or six players that come off the bench and get alot of playing time. You better have a strong bench when you play DC, because they will run you ragged. Some teams have tried to slow them down, but have not been able to do so. With all that said, they will have a tuff time getting out of the region this year. 13 AA & 14 AA is loaded with talent. After that, then you have to go through the talented Memphis teams to get to State. It's going to be a very tuff roll to hoe. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see ya'll at the "Boro."