Region 4A

BigDaddy50

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pick Clay, Clarkrange, and FCS to win at home. Pick Jackson Co to win on the road!

I think that is close but it depends on which TC team shows up. They are a better team then the record shows they just arent clicking together. But in the end I think it comes down to FCS VS CLAY COUNTY. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Clay County hasn't had a problem either time with Gordonsville so should be three in row.

Clarkrange, with Upchurch and Jones should take care of business on the plateau against Westmoreland.

Jackson County is playing pretty good ball. Taking on Trousdale should be good but Bluuuuuue Devils will advance.

Friendship's size will be too much for Monterey to handle. Not enough weapons to go with Buckner.

GO 7A!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Pickett Co. played close with Friendship both at home and away. It was just 18-17, Friendship, at the half at Friendship. A technical on Pickett helped Friendship pull away. I didn't see them play anyone else, but wonder how strong they can be since they struggled against the weakest Pickett Co. team since the 1970's.

Its funny you mention teams of the past. Glory days of the past will not win games now. And its all about now not the past .Come bring the a game and may the best team win .Any team can be beat no matter how good you are but we are all still playing be happy for that and may the best team win. GOOD LUCK to all and GO FCS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Certainly not to dis my friends from Pickett County, but FCS1984, bobcatfan300 was making the only comparison he has at his disposal, his team unfortunately did not make the Region tourney this year. He is just wondering how strong FCS is and if they will beat Monterey since they struggled against Pickett this year?

As for the Friendship vs Monterey game, FCS will have no trouble at all... I think that the rest of the games will be pretty close...I think that the Clay vs Gordonsville game will be closer than most people think but i'm not sure who will win that one... I'm picking Westmoreland to beat Clarkrange... I really think Jackson can beat Trousdale but ill pick Trousdale since its on their home floor... It's going to be exciting /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Good luck to everyone

Certainly not to dis my friends from Pickett County, but FCS1984, bobcatfan300 was making the only comparison he has at his disposal, his team unfortunately did not make the Region tourney this year. He is just wondering how strong FCS is and if they will beat Monterey since they struggled against Pickett this year?

Point taken but i think alot of people think this FCS team is lucky and that is all.But this is the best whole team to come from FCS in a while.Because they play as a team. Yes they have won some close games but you have to win those .And yes they havent played good against clay ,they played ok but not our kind of ball.But when the rematch comes and it will .We will be ready and may the best team win . GO FCS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If the same Jackson County team shows up that beat Station Camp, Clay County, Clarkrange, had Upperman down 13 on their home floor, had a shot at beating Cookeville both times, almost beat Lebanon (just to metion a few) and absolutely smoked Monterey their last game out, then they win going away like they did last year. BUT if the same team shows up that let all these leads slip away late in the game, if the same team shows up that almost got beat by PC on the road or the one that laid an egg at Clay Co. and the same team that had TC down 8 or 10 in the game played at MC then TC will win AGAIN. JC has been playing better as of late and had it not been for some untimely calls going against them in the C'range game they would have been playing at home where they are almost unbeateable against teams in Class A. but they didn't so now they have to face a very talented TC team which has already beaten them once on a neutral floor. I'm picking TC to win this one at home because i don't think this young JC team travels that well. Next year and the year after now this won't be the case, JC should be the #1 team in District 7A for the next 4 years. So its off to the baseball diamond for the boys in blue after this one as bad as i hate to say it.

Point taken but i think alot of people think this FCS team is lucky and that is all.But this is the best whole team to come from FCS in a while.Because they play as a team. Yes they have won some close games but you have to win those .And yes they havent played good against clay ,they played ok but not our kind of ball.But when the rematch comes and it will .We will be ready and may the best team win . GO FCS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

After tonite we'll have 2 8A teams and 2 7A teams heading to H2O town