Region 4AAA Tournament @ Blackman

Treyvols99

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be alot more fun for me if the district 7AAA teams are both left standing. If Siegel plays Siegel basketball forces a pushed tempo, gets their long arms in the faces of Shelbyville shooters, hits some 3's, and hitting free throws will be very crucial tonight, then we will not lose tonight. If we give up open looks, get slowed down, and dont hit free throws itll be a long night. Lets go Stars, play Siegel Basketball and get another one tonight. GO PATS ALSO. Wish that King was pulling a stunt and Edwards would play tonight. I know he doesnt want to lose. Good luck though Pats hopefully we can get a round 4 again at Blackman.

Be alot more fun for me if the district 7AAA teams are both left standing. If Siegel plays Siegel basketball forces a pushed tempo, gets their long arms in the faces of Shelbyville shooters, hits some 3's, and hitting free throws will be very crucial tonight, then we will not lose tonight. If we give up open looks, get slowed down, and dont hit free throws itll be a long night. Lets go Stars, play Siegel Basketball and get another one tonight. GO PATS ALSO. Wish that King was pulling a stunt and Edwards would play tonight. I know he doesnt want to lose. Good luck though Pats hopefully we can get a round 4 again at Blackman.

you know i am pulling for my stars but lets go pats!!!! we need to represent 7AAA tonight. lets make it another 7AAA region championship game just like last year!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck Stars and Pats tonight!! Expect another big game from Lavon Tate for Siegel. Doesn't get as much attention as Kerry, but strong on both sides of the ball. Hope all reports are wrong and Tyler Edwards gets to play somehow for Oakland. Great Kid!!!

If he doesn't play, look for Messick to step up big for his team and his friend.

thanks for the clarification... and since we're getting technical you misspelled Jerrell's name and used then instead of than... come on now

see ya'll Tuesday /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

GO EAGLES!!

If you are going to get technical on spelling, at the very least get it right yourself!! JARRELL

you know i am pulling for my stars but lets go pats!!!! we need to represent 7AAA tonight. lets make it another 7AAA region championship game just like last year!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What will you people do if Shelbyville plays Columbia for the region championship. It could happen. An all district 8AAA final. Who would have thunk it?

Do you really think Shelbyville will slow it down? No way. Run and gun all night long. We're too small to slow it down. But we do have our big guy back and Twilley is back. Toss it up and lets get after it. I think we're gonna whip the whole SiegelNation. And we are bringing the whole town. You Murfreesboro people better get there early, cause we are a coming.

What will you people do if Shelbyville plays Columbia for the region championship. It could happen. An all district 8AAA final. Who would have thunk it?

I would think that you guys got a ways to go before you catch up to us /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . GO PATS!

I would think that you guys got a ways to go before you catch up to us /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . GO PATS!

I guess you are right. I guess we need to leave early. Good observation. Well then, save us a seat. Should be two great games. Don't you love high school basketball.

Do you really think Shelbyville will slow it down? No way. Run and gun all night long. We're too small to slow it down. But we do have our big guy back and Twilley is back. Toss it up and lets get after it. I think we're gonna whip the whole SiegelNation. And we are bringing the whole town. You Murfreesboro people better get there early, cause we are a coming.

I would be willing to bet SCHS slows it down...I hope they do...go Eagles and Pats!