west tn week 2

Guest SShawksfan

Guest SShawksfan

Here's a few of my picks for this week. Anyone have any they would like me to pick let me know. I was only off the usj cpa game last week. here goes....

Jcs 20 tca16 almost tca getting alot better!

Northside 28 Haywood 27 could go eitherway

Southside 15 Mcnairy14 revenge plus a big reg 6 3a game on the line. winner looking at sec on the reg.

Milan 28 westview24 going to be a great game!! My the best team win

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is your pick between Dyersburg and Hardin Co???? I pick Hardin County to pull the upset 20-16...I belive that the Hardin County ground attack is going to be shut down but the passing game is going to be wide open... The dyersburg running game doesnt stand a chance against the Tigers defense...Hardin County's defensive backs have improved and are ready for the dyersburg offense that throws almost 60% of the time...Hardin County's young kicker has a great leg and is going to be 2 for 2 on field goal attemps and 2for2 on PATs..

- TCA @ JCS. I'm going out on a limb and taking TCA in this one. JCS lost way too much, both on the field and on the sidelines (edit: editorial comment removed); TCA is getting better every year. It'll be close, but TCA will notch their first win over the cross-town Eagles. TCA 22, JCS 20.

- Haywood @ Northside. Yikes. Neither team has looked all that impressive so far, although Haywood stuck with Westview a lot better than I thought they would. Still, NS isn't as bad as they showed last week, are they? The loss in week one will serve as a wake-up call to the Indians. Northside 27, Haywood 17.

- Southside @ McNairy. Last season was a learning experience for the young Hawks, who came on strong to end the season. I'm not convinced McNairy was able to cover the holes left from their seniors last year. They may prove me wrong, but until then... Southside 24, McNairy 20.

- Westview @ Milan. Rod Smith versus Rafael Hill. Man, I wish I could be there. Milan 28, Westview 27

[Edited by TheBoredGuy on 9-3-02 2:31P]

Got these off an earlier post, thought they were pretty good.

Coach Hard's Postin rules

Do not boast about your team.

Do not complain about your team.

Do not make negative comments about the opposing team.

Do not predict that you will win.

Do not point out players that are stars......only mention the team since we shall "cease to exist as individuals"

Never question the players attitudes, coaching or end result.

BE HAPPY......

Other than this enjoy Coach T's board....

Should be a good game between JCS/TCA both teams will be prepared for the other... Believe the game is on TRTV.

boredguy - Nepotism ??? Had to look that one up...

Posted by billzy07:

Who is your pick between Dyersburg and Hardin Co???? I pick Hardin County to pull the upset 20-16...I belive that the Hardin County ground attack is going to be shut down but the passing game is going to be wide open... The dyersburg running game doesnt stand a chance against the Tigers defense...Hardin County's defensive backs have improved and are ready for the dyersburg offense that throws almost 60% of the time...Hardin County's young kicker has a great leg and is going to be 2 for 2 on field goal attemps and 2for2 on PATs..

That must be some defense. Oh! u mean the one that gave up 58 points to a mediocre Class A team.